chapter twenty-two

Don's Pov

"Damon, I just wanna talk to her man?"

"Nigga does it seem like now is the right time to talk to her?" My brother responded heavily. "It's been one week, that's it. She needs more time."

I fixed the Rolex on my wrist and closed the house door behind my brother and I. Damon shook his head as we both walked upstairs to our bedroom. When I walked in, the first thing I seen was a bunch of glass on the wooden floors.

The door to the balcony was shattered on the floor and glass all over the bed, the nightstand, and the near the door. I stepped on a little of it as I walked more into the room. Not only was the glass shattered and broken on the floor everywhere. But, the pillows and sheets were placed everywhere across the bed, feathers and stuffing were spilled on the silk sheets.

"I knew Sade was crazy

"I knew Sade was crazy... But damn.." Damon let out a soft chuckle and turn to him.

Shaking my head I say, "This shit ain't funny." and walk away.

"Okay, it's not funny. But, payback is a bitch.." Damon said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said nigga, payback is a bitch." He repeated. "You fucked up, she gave you the house and this was the way she left it."

I smack my lips and fold my arms. "Look man, I don't wanna hear this shit."

"Nigga shut up and listen to me." Damon looks at me and posts himself against the wall. "You have a beautiful wife and daughter. The perfect life any man could wish for. Sade gave you everything she had."

"I know that-"

"If you know that then why'd you cheat?" Damon questions me. "Just out of curiosity?"

"I don't know, I was just fucked up." I attempt to explain. "You think she'll take me back?"

Damon let's out a long, cheesy laugh, clapping his hands and everything. "Hell no!"