A clear message

Throughout the entire service Faustus kept losing his focus every time he looked in their direction. Lilith, of course, wasn't making the situation any easier; hand caressing up and down the black fabric of Zeldas dress covered thigh. Promptly afterwards, the high priest descended into the crowd to find Zelda before she disappeared.

"Sister Spellman, a word if I might?"

Lilith took note of the hand that reached out to grasp Zeldas arm, causing her to turn towards him.

"Now is not a good time. Unless of course it's an absolute emergency." Zeldas annoyance was perfectly clear.

"It's not necessarily an emergency, but it will only take a moment."

Did Zelda know who this so called excommunicated witch really was? His silent question was answered seconds later.

"She knows exactly who I am. Who I really
am. " Lilith said as she confidently grabbed Zelda by the hand.

"Perhaps another time we can talk about this matter." The tone in the witches voice was colder than usual as she turned and walked out of the church hand in hand with Lilith.

The demoness gazed into the flames flickering in the fireplace. She had warned him on more than one occasion that he was not to lay a hand on Zelda. All matters concerning the Spellmans were now her responsibility. As much as she wanted to feast on the flesh of his misogynistic face, she deemed torture to be much more fun. Especially the kind of torture she had in mind.

The next day, all was quiet in the Spellman household. Well, that is, until the ring of the telephone interrupted the blissful silence.

"Hello. Spellman Mortuary, this is Zelda." She said with an annoyed drag from her cigarette.

"I need you right now. My place." A familiar voice purred with lust on the opposite end of the line. Followed by a click as Lilith hung up the phone.

Her momentary annoyance dissipated. "Happy to oblige." She smiled to herself.

As Zelda raised her hand to knock on the door, it came swinging open. She struggled to even form a hello as Lilith stood before her, in a tight leather trench coat, her grin a hint more devious than usual. Lilith said nothing, she simply beckoned the witch in with a come hither of her pointer finger. As Zelda stepped inside, the door closed behind her. It was hard to keep herself from staring at Liliths swaying, leather clad hips as she followed the demoness. She watched as Lilith sat on the edge of a nearby desk.

"Well? I thought you needed me right now." Zelda asked in an almost mocking tone as she took a few steps closer.

The demoness eyed Zelda with approval. She was wearing a black swing style dress, dark beads dripping across her chest; hair in perfect curls and deep red lips.

Liliths eyes mischievously shone in the firelight as she picked a black riding crop up off the desk. "Come here." She beckoned.

Zelda eyed the crop and moved closer. She nudged herself between Liliths legs which opened wider to allow her. She playfully tugged at the jackets belt.

With one hand, the demoness pulled the witch close against her; with the other she placed the riding crop across her rear.

"Now be a good little witch and..." She tapped Zeldas left thigh with the crop. "Place this leg on the other side of my right leg." Zelda adjusted her leg, pressing against Liliths thigh. With a soft incantation, Zeldas petticoat disappeared and was replaced with the demonesses free hand wandering under her dress as she gripped the witch by the waist and pulled her closely against her. Zeldas hummed with approval as she realized just how little Lilith was wearing underneath her coat.