Authors Note

I haven't been on here for a while, but it's with good reason. I'm been working on an important story, with what I believe is an important message. It's now two years in the making and I can't wait to share it with the world. 

Mental Health is IMPORTANT. Talking about it is paramount to raising awareness about an issue that affects so many of us. If you live in Canada, you probably already know that today is Bell Canada's #BellLetsTalk day. <-- that means every time that hashtag is used, money is raised for mental health initiatives and awareness. Please help spread the word. 

I wrote a short story to introduce my Wattpad readers to two characters who I have grown to love, respect and cherish so much over the last two years. Both of them are examples of how we should treat each other and ourselves. 

I challenge you, dear readers to use this hashtag today. Tweet this story and tell us why ending the stigma against mental health is important to you. Write a story on Wattpad and tell us why mental health is important to you. Join me in raising our voices. 

You could WIN some pretty cool stuff. 

A signed copy of my book + swag and your choice of a Skype call or any 2019 book (aside from mine) that deals with mental health. 

XOXO 

Leah