Chapter 5

"We are totally going shopping today" I was in a bathroom stall when I heard two girls walk in.

"Of course, nobody is home anyway"  the voices were familiar.

"Did you see? the new guy sat down with me at History. He is totally into me" the first girl sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes and was about to come out when I heard a loud smack on the sink.

"Yes he sat down with you because there was no other sit and have I not told you that he is mine? Stay away from him" the other girl snarled dangerously before I heard the sound of heels clicking towards the entrance.  Now I know whose voice was that, it was Vanessa Raymond. She was the most popular girl in our school, with her rich parents that sponsors our school, her tendencies at throwing lit parties, and let's not forget her involvement in every activity in school. She had everyone at her feet, well not me. No one can see past her facade, with her ever good qualities, she has a nasty personality. What made me dislike her the more is that she act like she is nice but she is the biggest bully. She use people to bully other people and after that she acts like the saviour, preaching about stopping bullying. She is a pretender and I hate pretenders.

I came out of the stall and saw the girl she was with, Rita James, one of her friends. Her mouth was wide opened, when she saw me, she huffed and struts away. I shrugged and came out thinking on what she said. So she has state her claim on the new guy, well I won't blame her, he is 'hot' as Shelly would say.

I walked towards the library since it was study period. I sat down on a table and brought out my physics homework. I was writing down 'Ohms law' when I heard the scraping of a chair, I looked to see the chair in the front of me was being occupied by the new guy. He glanced at me and turned to the book in his hands. I turned to mine and continued.

"Stop" I heard a gruff voice and looked up to see his attention on me. I raised an eyebrow and turned back to check if he was talking to me. "Stop that"

"Stop what?" I whispered confusingly. He pointed to my hand on the table, and I noticed I was slightly hitting my pencil on the table. "Sorry" I muttered and turned back to my homework.

I was halfway done when I looked up and was shocked to see him staring at me. He shook his head and turned back to his book. The way he looked at me was so intense as if he was trying to figure out something.

As I continued my homework, I still felt him staring and I was getting uncomfortable.That is it, I have had it.

"What!?" I exclaimed, startling him.

"Miss Miguel, do I need to send you out?" The librarian said coming towards us.

I shook my head mumbling a 'sorry' and she went back to her desk.

I turned to the guy with a glare, but his expression was a mixture of shock and amusement. I shove my books into my bag and stood up ready to leave. I felt uncomfortable around him.

"You look familiar" he said stopping me from moving further

"Huh?" I turned to him with raised eyebrows.

"You look familiar" he said again leaning back looking at me intensely "I was trying to figure out where I knew you from" I blinked not saying anything. He stood up and gave me one last look before walking out of the library.

So that is why he was staring. How can he say I looked familiar when I have never seen him before. Maybe I just looked like someone he knows.

................................

Pls don't forget to

Vote,

Comment and

Share.

Thanks.....