~° 7 Lies °~

Sorry for the late update to all of those who read this story, but I haven't had time to write ever since school started.

Hopefully I'll be able to maintain the schedule to update Fridays!

QOTD: Does anyone watch Big Brother?

∆ Chapter 7 ∆

"Ugh the boredom is excruciating! I'd rather extract the genitals from my body and eat them then do this." Dom exaggerated.

"That's nasty," I gave Dom a disgusted look from my spot in the passenger seat of our car.

"I was trying to make a point."

"That doesn't make the statement any less nasty," I said and we stared at each other intently for a while to see who would break first.

I ended up looking away and said, "this is ridiculous, we're supposed to be watching the building for signs of trouble not having a staring contest."

We had been parked in the shadows, some distance away from what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse for about an hour now.

But of course, it wasn't abandoned. This is where Victor's right hand man dealt with all their drug transports and kept their inventory.

Everyone was paying such close attention to Victor that they let his counter-part slip by. When in reality he was a big part of every operation.

That's why Dom and I were currently having a stake out outside his business. If there were any transfers being made tonight, we'd be here to sabotage them. It was something I'd come up with and run by John, where Dom and I would ruin any potential partnerships by getting rid of the merchandize. Anytime anyone tries to deliver drugs we'll steal them to make it seem like they'd been set up.

At first they wouldn't think anything of it because Victor would convince them he had no involvement, but if it happen not once, not twice, but three or more times it can no longer be a coincidence and all his associates will start to turn on him, leaving him with no more business partners.

Once that phase is completed, everything would quickly fall into place thereafter. Of course, the whole sabotaging thing would be easier if we knew exactly where and when the drugs were coming from.

That's why I needed to speed things up with Wyatt. If I could get into Victors house, I'm sure I'd be able to find all the information we needed to make this part of the plan work.

"Ev," Dom waved his hands in front of my face.

"Huh," I looked at him.

"Were you thinking of me naked?" He flashed me a creepy face.

"No, but now that you put the thought into my head, excuse me while I burn my retinas."

"It's okay to want to admire this sexy body without articles of clothing," he motioned his hands up and down himself, "they don't call me panty-dropping-Dom for nothing."

"First of all, why would you need to drop panties if you're gay? They should call you boxer- dropping-Dom, and second of all, I just threw up in my mouth because the thought of you naked just popped back into my head."

"Fine, if you want to play off your sexual desires for me and pretend they aren't there, that's your problem, but this stake out is pointless; they wouldn't have their suppliers bring their goods here because then they'd find out where Victor's warehouse is and that would defeat the purpose of it being secret."