~I'm not that gay~

((Mutual masbation kids!))

{{Jeremy's pov}}
"Hey! I'm not that gay!" i was getting really defensive from what Michael was saying "hey jere it's just a thought" What the fuck was he saying Masterbating in front of him! I couldn't do that! I finger myself i  couldn't do that infront of Michael "Michael are you sure we can do this?" he nodded and started taking off his pants. I started to slowly take off my pants and boxers i already saw Michael masturbating so i got to work. I slowly put my hand around my cock and started fingering his anal hole "ahh~fuck jere" what? This is so weird!

{{Michael's pov}}
Was Jeremy fingering himself? Yup so i decided to get him a bit hard "Baby boy you fingering yourself?" it was silent before i heard "y-yes daddy" i was so close to climax jeremy was to "I'm your daddy right slut?" i saw Jeremy nod "words baby words" i waited for a response "yes daddy I'm your slut!" i felt my climax hit. A few minutes later so did Jeremy's "that was great daddy~" damn that boys getting fucked tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------sorry i keep skiping some of the smuts i just wasn't comfortable making those sorry guys i hope you enjoyed this one bye guys gals and genderfluid messes peace out!