~bodily fluids~

((JESUS CHRIST))

~Jeremy's pov~
So I'm very kinky. and I've always wanted to hook up with a vampire i know that sounds a bit gross but i once again i am a kinky bastard. "Jeremy!? Hello?" i hear michael say
"Huh?" i get out of my trance and look at him "c'mon you're coming to my house" i realize that it's the end of the school day. I get up and grab my bag and catch up to him "so what are we gonna do at your house" he smiled but i saw something in his mouth not normal teeth sharp teeth like a vampire i try not to say anything.

~Michael's pov~
The one day my teeth come out is the day i bring jeremy the kinky bastard
He has told me before he has wanted to be with a vampire "micha! We're at your house!" i look up and see my house door and unlock it and me and jeremy walk in.

~Jeremy's pov~
Now is my i pinned him to the wall  "j-jeremy what are you doing?" he asked with a worried expression "nothing just wanna get bit by those teeth"
He looked at me and cocked a brow
And flipped us over so i was against the wall "so you want me to do that?" i nodded "Ok baby~" i feel his breath against my neck and let out a moan

~Michael's pov~
Jeremy heree. The straightest guy i know bisides jake just moaned from a guy "are you sure you want me to bite you?~" i ask making sure "Yes daddy i want you're sharp teeth deep in my neck!~" holy shit he is kinky. I slowly open my mouth and bring out my teeth and bite him.....like hardly "Ahh! daddy!~" I lick up the blood coming from his neck "Yes!~" i feel a tent growing in my pants i feel Jeremy's hand palm my crotch "someone's hard~"

Maybe part two