Eggroll (Chapter 1)

sydneymodelingagency
hey yongbok! thank you for working with us yesterday, the shots we took care out great and will be used in the upcoming edition of KOREA PERIODICAL 
keep in mind we have a few more shoots with you for this foreign company, best wishes!

yongboklee
thanks so much for the oppurtunities, the shoot will help expand my field into korea!

felix shut off his phone and let out a quiet whistle. just a few days ago, his mother had gotten a call from a telemarketer asking for models. she thought fleix was perfect and got him a shoot, turns out it would be used for the korean magazine as publicity for the company.
felix stood up and grabbed his bike from the garage. pedaling, he began to ride into the more city like area of sydney, where all the shops and cafes would be.
there was a craving deep in felix's stomach, but he couldn't eat too much, he had to maintain the model figure. felix pondered what he wanted to eat as he rode, the faint smell of chinese food wafting by him.

-

seospearb
bro my flight just landed what luggage carousel u at

chriscb97
uhhhh

seospearb
u fucking forgot to come pick me up

chriscb97
no I'm in the bathroom headass I'm coming now

changbin shut off his phone and sighed. he had just arrived in australia to work on a collab with his friend from high school, chan. in all honesty, the guy was a creative and musical genius. he just was really lacking in the common sense department.
maybe he did drugs or something.
changbin shrugged, he was 20, he didn't care what he did.
deep down, he knew that chan hadn't left his house yet. changbin shot him another text to meet him downtown as he went to get some lunch. what did he want that day? noodles sounded good...

-

jjisungone
where we goin for our four month anniversary

holeeminho
it's four months I was just gonna take u to dinner or somethin

jjisungone
minhooooooo if we weren't together I'd be dead, remember? you kind just gave me a life saving blood transfusion....

holeeminho
because u fell off ur bike and punctured your lung idiot but fine, the flights to australia are cheap this time of year. I have to go anyways at some point for modeling.

and so they went. and they flew. and they landed. and they were hungry. as they walked hand in hand, jisung pointed out a little restaurant barely bigger than the bathrooms on the airplane.
"hyung," he said, "look we can get chinese and go to sit on the roof," he finished. minho smiled, his boyfriend was romantic.
and so they entered the little place to get their food.

-

hyunjinhun
I was told to dm you guys by one of your models???

koreamodeling
hyunjin! hi yes! you seem to be great material for modeling, we will pay for your flight if you come join us for a meeting in australia, currently we are working on a magazine project with the sydney modeling agency.

hyunjinhun
seems reasonable, send me the details.

hyunjin closed his eyes, right then, his phone dinged with the sound of a message. the boy sat up to look at it.
4:39 flight to sydney, australia
"holy shit," hyunjin whispered, "that's in like four hours."
hyunjin stuffed clothing into his duffel bag as he raced out of his dorm room. he gave a single glance at korea behind him as he walked into the airplane's gate.
"new life, here we go," he muttered as the plane took off.

-

seungmindino
I swear to fucking god bro

jeonginin
I LOVE HIM I WANT TO MEET HIM

seungmindino
but ur birthday isn't for like ten months...

jeonginin
it's my easter gift, my graduation gift? my "hey ur my best friend here's a gift bc I fucking love you!"

seungmindino
1 easter is in like april, it's fuckin november. 2 ur 16 and three if anything u should be getting me a gift my bday was two months ago

jeonginin
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

seungmindino
fine

seungmin scratched his head, wondering why his best friend was so obsessed with a prick like seo spear b. what was so special about him? what did he possess that made jeongin so crazy about him? nonetheless, seungmin liked seeing jeongin smile ever since he got his braces off.
he scheduled a flight and picked up the boy on his to the airport.
when they landed in australia to find seo spear b, jeongin whined about how hungry he was.
"you should've eaten the chicken on the plane, it was good," seungmin offered. jeongin stuck out his tongue and laughed, pulling his best friend into the closest restaurant.

-

chriscb97
hey man I'm here at the address u sent me

seospearb
ight I'm inside ordering it's kinda small so we can go to the roof and catch up.

chriscb97
k meet u up there

-

koreamodeling
hey woojin! we are so impressed with your clothing line at such a young age! can we take you and your latest #bearcollection to australia to meet some models and shoot for KOREA PERIODICAL?

woojibear
that sounds so wonderful! my fans will be so pleased in australia!!
I'll be there by tomorrow okay?

and so he was. woojin exited the sydney airport as soon as he landed at 11:30 am. he had done so many long flights before that he was used to the jet lag and so was his body. apparently so, as his stomach growled at the thought of lunch nearing.
a waving cat statue grinned at woojin through a window, it's yellow and red decorative paint chipped away.
"here looks quaint and cute until my meeting," woojin thought as he entered the restaurant.
-