Job Roles + Application

• Graphic Designer

You will have a shop dedicated to you, and you will make graphics for both society and other wattmeters.

• Counselor

You will have a little set up were a person in need, or who needs a good talk, vent, or just to feel good can talk to you.

• Interviewer

You will be tasked to come up questions, and choosing who you want to interview. Your job will also to actually make sure you record the conversations.

• Judge

Your job is to be judges for the contest, challenges.

• Award Maker

You will make badges, banners, and metals for the winners for contests, and other thongs.

• Recruiter

Your job is to look for new members for the society every 3 to 6 months. But, meanwhile, you can assist anyone who needs help.

• Co-Writer

This person will help in creating books for the society, and other side projects.

• Creative Team

The creative team works with the co-founder to write community original stories, develop contest, awards! They will also help spread the society further into wattpad. But, the true main purpose is to spread love to both our followers, readers, and writers afar.

______

Email:
wendigoshop.covers@gmail.com

You can use the email above to apply for a position above, or go to the link below and fill out the form. I will give notice within 2 days whether you got the job or not.

Link To Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSey6mxK0Rf4yQJU_akuMWsavvi4v4oVSYfh5Gk3QFhzEgfsfA/viewform?usp=pp_url

(Link is in comments! Press the comment and copy it!)