Chapter 2 - full discloser and hero work

(Y/n) POV

The towns people didn't like it but thankfully paradox sent us our own version of six aka my cousin Michael and a few army and marines who were now providence and they had the people back away before discussing with the gems having Nora stand by us "so how was the hero speech?" I asked looking at my friends and Nora "it was ok, Ben did better" Te'lun answered.

I just gave him a 'bitch really look' "well duh no one in the omniverse could ever top Ben, well other then Kevin in that one universe" I say Nora is completely confused and Austin takes a second to understand, Te'lun knew exactly what I was talking about and just did a facepalm.

Micheal then walked over with the gems and gave me a noogie "Michael" I say annoyed as he stops "yeah Christmas ham" he says using the same nickname he's used since I was a kid, I just chuckled "it's been a while man" I say before gesturing to my friends "I'm guessing paradox already told you guys who my friends are" I ask as Nora gets distracted by talking to the gems.

Nora then gets a call from Connie who is exactly the same "Connie where do I start it's been a mad house over here" she starts as amethyst starts celebrating and providence clears out but not before Micheal hands us a note a keys.

Nora then explains everything that happened as the towns people go try to clean up the town and Greg rushes into his car hyperventilating and accidentally blasted heavy metal.

Nora then has her phone start buzzing and it's Connie but she looks at her dad and canceled the call and tried to text connie what happened as my friends went to our new house.

I stayed behind and was in my normal clothes as she walks through the town and almost trips over a piece of the ship and marks down another shop as we continue to walk I mark down more spots so that me and my friends know where to clean up.

As we walk up a hill I'm checking the function's on my omnitrix and looking at the news outlets that have already ate up this story thanks to providence getting involved Ronaldo walks up next to us and I deactivated my omnitrix instead I pulled out my phone and checked the media through that.

Nora turns around "oh, hey Ronaldo" she says as he stops walking "didn't you hear, mayor dewy has officially called everyone back into the city and two of those new hero guys are helping out" he says before Nora turns to him a crestfallen face on "oh I see you come up here to brood to" he says as Nora questions him "brood" she asked as he pushed up his glasses.

"yes, Nora that's just what people like us do suffer quietly shouldering the knowledge no one else can bear" he says as Nora hmhp's in agreement as they continue to talk before Ronaldo then takes off.

"everybody me told gem stuffs dangerous, I guess I didn't believe it until now dad always seemed apprehensive and now he's really freaking out what do I do, I don't want that for you, everybody tells me life is precious on the planet earth and that means you when I have to protect you what if somehow you get hurt what do I do I don't want that for you, what am I going to tell you, you're better off not knowing the trouble I'm in, I don't want you to worry, about what I've just seen, about where I've just been you don't have to be a part of this I don't think I want you to be, you don't need this, you don't need me" Nora then makes her way back to beach city as I follow and suit up "I'm gonna help clean the town" I said as I rush off as Xlr8 and then make a few clones using echo echo and have one tranform into nanomech and follow Nora as I help clean up the town.

Clone (y/n) POV

After entering the house amethyst starts complaining to garnet and Pearl, Nora is looking out side "we've gotta keep them off the beach, if any humans got access to gem technology they could really hurt themselves, maybe we should shut them out for good" she says glaring at the window.

"ya know we did once have a fence, let's get a new one with barbed wire" pearl says before amethyst continues "this time let's build a moat, I could be the crocodile, jazz hands" she says with a crocodile face "no" garnet says with her arms crossed "why not" amethyst says "you always say you'll be the crocodile but you never commit" pearl says crossing her arms.

amethyst turns her head back to normal "no fence either" garnet says as they both look at her "garnet" and garnet stays cold faced "Nora needs to see her father and her friends" she says before Nora starts walking "no I don't, I can't keep clinging to my humanity, it's time I got serious" and then her phones starts to ring and she does this weird shake thing "Nora why is your communication device playing that song" she asked her as garnet glances at me before turning into the statue that she is.

"it's Connie trying to call me but I can't face her anymore" she says like an emo 'so glad I'm recording this it's gonna be Hilarious' I think as pearl walk over to Nora "so your just going to ignore her forever" she asked as Nora crosses her arms "it's the responsible thing to do" she says facing a wall as amethyst peeks out the window.

"it's gonna be hard cause she's coming up the steps right now" Amethyst says as Nora turns around "what" Nora asked as I hear Connie knock on the door.

pearl and garnet answer "oh hello connie" pearl says awkwardly "is Nora home" Connie asked as Nora snuck out from the window next to her "no" pearl says "is she okay I'm just really worried she hasn't been answering her phone what's going on" she asked in concern.

"I don't know, I don't understand your human relationships, so um goodbye" she said before closing that door as Connie walked to the edge of the balcony "Nora" she says as she see's nora trying to run away "nora" she shouts trying to catch up to her as nora runs inside of a finger that was on the ground.

"nora, nora are you in trouble is something wrong, did I do something wrong, why are you avoiding me" she then try's to call nora "Nora I know you're here why are you hiding from me" nora then texts Connie "I don't want to be friends anymore, Nora" she asks after reading the text and calling Nora.

"I can't be with you anymore, I have a destiny" she says before Connie gets mad "say it to my face say you don't wanna be friends anymore, if you can do that I'll leave you alone and I'll just go back to having no friends but I won't believe it until you say it to my face" she says as she looks up to see Nora on top of a finger before she jumped down "well" Connie asked "I still wanna be friends" she says crying "Nora your eye, what happened to you" she asked "I didn't want you to worry about it" nora answers "I've been worried sick all day what do you think I'm doing here" she asked, Nora looked at her "I just wanted to protect you" nora answers looking at her "stop just tell me everything" Connie says as nora sniffs they then hug it out.

(Y/n) POV

after telling her everything all of me is combined again and my friends are now in normal form getting to know the towns people mostly the teens and I'm nanomech again watching them talk.

"so lapis and jasper are somewhere underwater" connie says "yeah and peridot escaped while the ship is coming down, she could be anywhere" nora says "that is a lot to take in" Connie says "are you ok" nora asks "are you ok" Connie asked back "you're the one that's been through everything, the least I could do is just listen" Connie says looking at Nora.

"I can't ask you to do that" Nora says looking away "I want to nora, I want to be apart of your universe" she says as Greg pulls up "kiddo, there you are, oh hey connie do you need a ride home" Greg asked "oh dad, are you doing ok" nora asked " I got it outta my system, I'm back to being your cool dad" he says as both Nora and Connie hop into the van.

I then head off with my friends and walk back to our house and make a holocall to providence and report everything that happened before showing my friends the video.

Chapter end