The Criminal

"It's hard to be tough around the people that have seen you weak"

He steps inside and plops down on the seat, a black jacket on over a white button up pair with black jeans. "Alright let's get this over with" he says, crossing his arms and legs.

Name:
¨Why do you care?¨
(Jacob Cole)

Age:
¨Just turned 19¨
(19)

Species:
¨A fuckin unicorn¨
(Human)

Sexuality:
¨I-I..¨
(Gay )

Gender:
¨Want me to take off my pant or something?¨
(Male )

Looks:
¨Are you blind?!¨
(Look up. Imagine him with a lip piercing)

Personality:
¨I'm a badass fucking rebel¨
(He act very tough and cold-hearted but when you get to know him he'll show his sensitive and sweet side. He's mostly stubborn and sarcastic.)

Likes:
¨My husky Wolf and pizza¨
(His dog, Wolf, cuddles, kissing, any animal, pizza, his knife, his switchblade, and drawing)

Dislikes:
¨Everything¨
(being hurt, seeing Wolf hurt, being yelled at)

Position:
¨W-what's that supposed to mean?!¨
(Seme)

Turn On:
*blushes deeply*
(teasing, costumes, bondage, spanking, daddy kink)

Turn Offs:
¨What's with all the questions?¨
(Too much pain, bodily waste )

Backstory:
¨I-i...dont wanna talk about it...¨
(His parents both passed away when he was 15 from a break-in gone wrong. To escape being in the foster system, he took his husky puppy and ran away. Beginning to steal to survive.)

Other:
-Has a lip piercing
-a broken heart tattoo on his middle finger

"As much as I would love to stay and chat I think we're done" he says. Walking to the door. "And if you say anything to the police karma's a bitch" he said as he left.

Scenario 1:
You are a cop trying to bust a rebel without a cause thief that just pulled off a bank robbery. After reviewing the footage, you see who it is and look him up. The only known thing about Jacob is his number, old address and the he was pronounced dead only with the rest of his family. You soon get his address and show up at his house, you?