The Starving Actor

"Love what you do and do what you love. That's my motto"

A man happily trots inside, his tie loosely shaking as he plopped down, Well its a pleasure to be here. Thank you for asking me here" he says

{Name}
"Daniel But please call me Danny"
(Daniel Sanchez)

{Age}
"I'm only 19"

{Gender}
"Well I believe I was a male last time I checked" he says with a chuckle.
(Male)

{Nationality}
"Born and raised in Kokomo, Indiana honey!"
(American)

{Sexuality}
"Well everyone is pretty in their own way but I am a hoe for men"
(Gay af)

{Occupation}
"Don't worry, I'm gonna be an actor and you'll see my name in shining lights!"
(Actor in progress)

{Appearance}
(Look up)

{Personality}
"I just love to have fun and meet people"
(Danny is a very carefree, fun-loving, Happy go lucky person. He is very loud and love to be in the spotlight but won't hesitate to share it at times. He is very eccentric and bright.)
{Likes}
"Acting is my life honey!"
(Acting, colorful clothes, sometimes black, being on stage, having the spotlight, entertaining people)

{Dislikes}
"I hate getting rejected for an audition"
(Being rejected, being told he has no talent, being told he has no shot)

{Tattoos}
"I have one on my forearm!"

{Tattoos}"I have one on my forearm!"

{Smut}
(Yes)

{Position}
"I can both honey I don't mind"
(Seke)

{Turn on}
"W-well I didn't expect this. At lest take me to dinner first" he jokes.
(Choking, being dominant at times, blindfolding, sensual play, the thought of getting caught)

{Turn offs}
"Please no blood or bodily waste ew!"

{Backstory}
(From a young age, Danny wanted to be an actor. He could sing and dance well too so it was a plus for him. At 17 he told his parents he was going to move to Hollywood to make it big. They laughed in his face and told him to get realistic. At 18, he went to Hollywood anyways and is now struggling to be an actor)
Other:
(Nothing)

"Thank you for your time but I'm afraid I have to leave" he says standing up. He peeked his head through the door and smiles, "See ya in the movies!" he says as he waved and left.

{Scenario #1}
You work for a actor agency after failing to make it big in Hollywood, Danny comes along and goes to your agency since it is most popular for wannabe actors. He tries to land a part, only getting a few supporting rolls but never anything big. You see the determination in his eyes and offer to help him by helping him sign up for the leading role of an upcoming movie. After he heard about your struggle, Danny suggests to put your name down as well, you?

{Scenario #2}
Make it up. Might come up with something later