Best Friends

Summary: Y/n and Sebastian have been best friends since birth and as they both grew alongside each other Sebastian started to get feelings for her but what happens when she gets in a relationship with someone that isn't him?

"So what are you doing after school?" He asks. "I'm gonna go out with my boyfriend," I say back smiling at the thought of my boyfriend, Jayden.

Sebastian rolls his eyes. "You're always with him, you don't even hang out with me anymore," he says harshly getting up from the lunch table we were sitting on.

"What's your problem Sebastian?," I ask a bit angry. He's never talked to me in a harsh tone.

"Whatever," he says walking away. I sight.

Sebastian and I have been best friends since diapers. We've gone through happy times and tough times.

He's always been by my side supporting me but ever since I started dating Jayden he's been awfully rude.

"Y/n!" Jayden says happily while walking towards me. I smile and hug him. "So after school?" I shake my head. "We have to cancel, there is something I have to clear up with someone, maybe next time ok?" He nods, "ok babe."

*after school*

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I say. "Of course you will," Jayden says pecking my lips. "Ok, then I'll see you." He smiles as I walk away.

After 10 minutes I finally get home and call Sebastian.

"What?" he says coldly. "Seb I'm sorry." He sights. "Let's hang out just me and you yes?," I ask. He mumbles ok and tells me to meet him at his house.

I'm not going to lie. I have a crush on Sebastian. It's wrong because I have a boyfriend but Seb is something else. He's my soulmate.

After a 10 minute drive, I arrived at Seb's house. He was waiting for me outside. I exit the car and walk towards him. He still looks kinda upset.

"Hey," I mumble. "Hey," he says back. We walk inside and we head to his room.

"I'm sorry Sebby," I say with frowning. He looks down at me with this beautiful ocean eyes. He doesn't say anything he just hugs me. I hug back and smile slightly.

*a week later*

"I'm so nervous," Sebastian says playing with his hands. "Seb," I look up at him, "you are going to do great." He smiles and hugs me.

Sebastian is going to try out for a school play. He's been talking about it every single day and today are auditions. He's nervous yet excited and I totally understand that.

"Go on Seb, you can't be late!" I say. He nods," you are right, I'll see you later." He kisses my cheek and rushes to the auditorium. I grab my cheek and smile slightly. This boy.

I walk towards the exit of the school and oh gosh. This isn't real. My eyes fill up with tears. "Jayden," I say trying to hold in my tears. He looks up and quickly pushes the girl he was kissing. "Y/n I can explain," he says with wide eyes.

"There isn't anything to explain Jayden." I walk away to my car and drive home.

As I drive home, the sky is turning grey and the air is getting cold. Great!

I walk inside and shut the door and run up to my room. As I lay down the tears finally run down my face. I can't believe he would do this to me. Sebastian wouldn't do that to me.

After about 3 hours my phone started to ring. I pick it up, "hello?" "Y/n! I got the part!" I smile slightly, "Congratulations Sebby."

"Y/n you ok?" Sebastian asks concerned. "Yes," I sob, "no I'm not ok." "I'm on my way," he says quickly and hangs up the phone.

Less than 20 minutes there is a knock at my front door and I walk downstairs to open it. It's Sebastian.
I open the door and I know I don't look so good.

Seb walks in and closes the door. "What happened?" He asks. I look down, "he cheated on me." He hugs me tightly as I cry on his shoulder.

For the first time today it feels like I'm going to be ok without Jayden.
Sebastian and I walk up to my room and cuddle on my bed. We just stare at the blank ceiling.

"'Cause you, you've been on my mind
I wish you were here
Beside me tonight lying in this bed
'Cause I, I'm just not the same
I walk down these streets, swear I hear your name
But it's just in my head
I wish you were in my arms instead"
Seb sings softly.

"He doesn't deserve you y/n," he says hugging me tightly. I look at him and stare at him. He looks down at me and everything seems right.

He leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss back gently and we pull away and just admire each other.

"Be mine?" Sebastian asks. "Yes."
He smiles and pecks my lips. "Finally, I never really liked Jayden," he chuckles slightly. I smile.

I love my best friend.