seven.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔═════╗
seven.
trial
╚═════╝

I  HAD  ALL  AND  THEN  MOST
OF YOU. SOME AND NOW NONE
OF   YOU   .  .  .   TAKE  ME  BACK
TO   THE   NIGHT   WE   MET.

SCOTT smoothed out the wrapping to his fast-food taco, placing the drink down beside it. Picking it up, he licked his lips.

Scott felt a sudden blow of air and he looked up to see the Benatar landing in the field. Another gush of air made him flinch, and the filling to his taco was whisked away.

"Hey humie!" Rocket called out in the distance, hopping down a few steps from the landing stairs. "Where's big green?"

"Kitchen...I think." Scott answered, squinting. He watched Nebula approach with rapid steps. Lexi was behind her, sauntering casually. He pointed around the area. "It's awesome."

Nebula ignored him, lifted her comm to her ear. "Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot in the landing zone."

Rhodey suddenly crashed in, scaring Scott and making him drop the shell to his taco. Scott clutched his chest. "Oh god,"

"What's up, regular sized man." Rhodey teased before walking away with large strides.

Lexi smiled, ruffling Scott's hair as she perambulated by, making Scott flinch again in surprise. "Hey Scott! Nice to see you again."

Christina's heeled boots clicked on that concrete pad, her and Bruce approaching from his right. When they neared, they stopped. Bruce grabbed one of his many tacos in hand, giving one to Scott before walking away towards the ship.

Chris smiled, bending down to kiss him on the head before sitting next to him. She smiled, placing her food in her lap to tighten her ponytail. Lifting her taco to Scotts, she tapped the food as a cheers before eating in silence.

Scott blinked, trying to fathom over what just happened. Slowly, he lifted his food, taking a bite out of it. Christina smiled at him, bumping shoulders with him. Scott glanced at her, shoulders shaking lightly with a chuckle.

"BUDDY," Bruce asked, placing his hand on Thor (who gained a substantial amount of weight). "You all right?"

Bruce and Rocket went to visit Thor in the New Asgard, warned by Valkyrie that Thor was doing very...very bad; sheltering himself away and only coming out of his small home to fetch beer. They all stood in Thor's small hut which was occupied by Thor, Miek and Korg. The hut reeked of body odour, beer, and other questionable things...

Thor laughed, raising a bottle of beer to his lips, taking a swig. "Yes! I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?"

"You look like melted ice cream." Rocket remarked in disgust, doing a once-over of Thor's large and rounded gut.

Thor laughed again, looking down at Rocket before back up at Bruce. "So, what's up?" he took another swing of beer.

"We need your help. There might be a chance we can fix everything." Bruce responded calmly.

"What, like the cable?" Thor asked dumbly, pointing at the TV as Korg and Miek played Fortnite. "Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks."