❤💖❤Chapter - 1❤💖❤

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

After completing 55+ votes I'll update the next chapter...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Silent readers expecting more from you guys.... Please do vote and tell your views guys.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story.....

Inside pragya's cabin....

Neil: but be careful with Abhisek Prem mera.....

Pragya felt unknown happiness while hearing abhi's name.... She confused....

Pragya: why papa??...

Neil: I don't know dear.... But before memory loss.... You said me that you hate him to the coreeeeeeeee..... (he lies)....

Pragya: don't worry papa.... I'll stay away from him.....

Neil smiles and went outside.... There he saw abhi working.... He went towards him....
He taps the table..... Abhi looks at him....

Neil: don't you dare to look at pragya again.... Before I was silent but now I will not.... (saying this Neil went from office)....

Abhi( to himself).... You are wrong uncle.... She can forget me but our love remains the same as before.... I have faith on my love.... Soon my jaanu will remember everything....

Later one hour.....

Abhi needs to get signature from pragya to approve one form.... He went to pragya's cabin.....

Inside the cabin....

Pragya( to herself).... Don't know where is company's law records..... She starts searching in cupboards, etc.... Later she saw the record in upper self.... She placed the stole and stands upon it.... While she takes the record she lost her balance and about to fall down.... She thought she'll kiss the floor.... But she felt safe in someone's arms.... She opens her eyes and lost in those charcoal eyes.....