💖💖💖CHAPTER - 5 HEART FULL OF LOVE 💖💖💖

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.....

Target 🎯 60+ votes....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story....

In hospital...

Doctor came outside after treating doogu... Abhi and purab rushes towards him...

Abhi: sir how is my son???.. Is he alright??... (he cries)...

Doctor: don't worry Mr abhi... He is alright... He is having slight fever now... I injected him... By the way where is his mother???... Because by treating him I came to know he is earning for Mother's love....

Abhi's world shooked to the coreeeeeeeee....

Abhi: actually sir she went to her Mother's house she'll come soon....

Doctor: OK tell her to come soon because doogu needs his mother's love.... I prescribed some medicine... Give him as I prescribed...

Saying this he went from there....

Abhi and purab went inside to see doogu....

Abhi takes dugoo in his arms... And he cries....

Purab: abhi don't worry let's take dugoo to home...

Abhi and purab paid the bill and buys the medicine...

They starts to their house....

After abhi and purab went pragya came there...

She enquires about purab in reception but she didn't get any information... After that she went to her home....

Pragya: what happens to purab... Let me go to their house tomorrow morning....

She lay on the bed... But sleep is far away from her...

Pragya: Why I'm getting restless??... Something is missing in my life... But what is that???...

After sometimes she slept with much difficulty...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

In Morning...

In Abhi's house...

Now dugoo is perfectly alright after taking the medicine last night.... Abhi calls to office informed that he and purab is in off today....

As they were playing with dugoo... They heared door knocking sound....

Now dugoo is in abhi's hand... Abhi about to give dugoo to purab but dugoo is in no mood to go to purab... So abhi taking dugoo in his arms and went to open the door....

He opens the door and shocked to see pragya standing there...

For pragya her world shooks to the coreeeeeeeee to see abhi with the little boy...

Abhi don't know what to say...

Abhi: pragya tum??..

Pragya holds the tears which is brimming in her eyes...

She went inside...

By seeing pragya dugoo forwards his hand before pragya to take him in her arms....

Pragya gets emotional by seeing dugoo... She takes dugoo in her arms...

she happily hugs him like he would vanish from her...