Letter 12 - End

Dear Jungkook,

Hey!! I guess I have wrote many letters to you but I was just too shy to gave it to you.. But more importantly I was scared that I might get regected since you only saw me as a friend not just a friend but your bestfriend and I didn't had the courage to confess you.. I loved you since the first day we meet.. You are my first love.. I love the way you smile, your famous bunny smile.. I love the way you call my name.. Your laugh is like a music in my ears.. You make my day brighter just by your smile.. Everyday I began to fall for you deeper.. I tried my best to ignore these feelings of mine but I couldn't because my feelings for you are unstoppable and uncontrollable.. You used to make me blush like anything even though you don't really know it.. Your presence makes me safe and comfortable.. I don't wanna leave you nor the others but I have to.. I will miss you Jungkook and also everyone else.. I am giving all my letters that I wrote for you even though I'm a bit embarrassed right now.. I want to tell you with all my heart that I love you Jungkook.. I really do.. This heart and mind of mine can't stop thinking about you.. I want to ask you.. Do you feel the same for me?? Even though I ask you that I know you only see me as your best friend forever.. But if one day  I come back from America.. What would you do?? Do you think we'll be awkward to eachother?? Hey kookie, even though you won't feel the same for me lets continue to be friends like we are right now.. Promise?

With lots of love,
Your lover, Park Jenie

"Mainhae Jenie-ah.. I will wait for you to come back to Korea again and I'll tell you how I truly feel.. I promise.." I thought as I kept the letters back inside the box..

I should have told you how I feel...