Epilogue

~After 5 years~
Jenie's Pov:

I'm back to korea after all those years.. I miss this so much.. I can see my friends waving at me.. I waved them back and went towards them with Jimin oppa..

"Welcome back!!" Tae oppa said while hugging both of us..

"Hehehe... Nado oppa.." I hugged back as well as Jimin oppa..

"GROUP HUG!!" Hoseok oppa shouted as all of us hugged eachother.. After a while we release ourselves from the group hug I could feel Jungkook staring at me so I looked at him and he just showed me his bunny smile which made me blush more.. The ln I remembered..

The letters!!! He must have read all of them... Mom help me!!

"Lets drop you guys at home.. Come on.." Namjoon oppa said while getting inside the car.

At home~

It feels so good to be back..

Ting~ Jungkook texted me.. This is the first time after all these years..

Bunny🐰
Hey!! I want to tell you cometing can we meet??

Jenie
Ok. But where?

Bunny🐰
At the park near your house.

Jenie
Ok wait. I'll be there

I got ready and went downstairs.

"Hey Jenie where are you going?" Jimin oppa asked me carrying popcorns in his hand.

"To the park.."
"Becareful Ok. If anything happens call me.." he said in a serious voice. He is too overprotective of me..

"Ne. Arraso oppa.. Bye!!" I went outside..

As I went inside the park I saw Jungkook which made my heart skip abit.. I am still in love with him..

As I walked closer he turned his head and greeted with his bunny smile.

"Hey Jenie-ah" he never called me that but I feel so nervous right now..
"Hi..:" I can feel my blood rushing towards my cheeks..

Suddenly he hugged me..
"Jenie-ah.."He started talking "Mainhae.. I have hurted you alot before right?" As he said that he broke the hug and looked at me staright in my eyes..
"I love you too.. From the first day I saw you.. But I was just too shy and nervous to tell you how I feel... I thought you liked Taehyung hyung since you always talked with him.. Then I decided to move on and went out with Mari but she cheated on me but I could feel nothing.." Wait he loves me??? since the begining!!??
"All these years.. I was waiting for you to comeback and reading your letters everyday because it remind me of you.."
"Jungkook I-"
"I love you so much Jenie-ah.." He looked so serious..
"I love you too Jungkook.." I smiled warmly.. I may be calm outside but I am jumping around and about to take off to mars inside my mind..

"Will.. You be my girlfriend??"

"Of course!!!" As I said that I hugged him tightly..
And he hugged back..

I am so happy today..

"Lets tell everyone then!!" As he said that he told Namjoon oppa to call eveyone and meet them in my house house now..

"They will be there any minute now.." He smiled as he said that.. His smile reallu kills me..

After sometime the guys texted that they are there with Jimin oppa so we went holding hands..

As we went inside the house... All of them looked at both of us..

"So.. Why did you called us here for Jungkook??" Namjoon oppa asked while Jungkook seemed nervous.

"Hyungs me and Jenie are dating.."
"WHAT!!??" Even Suga oppa who was sleeping looked at us in disbelieve..

"Is it true Jenie??" Jimin oppa asked me with his serious voice..
"N-Ne.." I shuttered abit since his voice is just too scary..

"Ok then.. Jungkook!!" Now he turned to Jungkook who looked scared like me..

"Take care of my sister Ok..." He said calmly."If you hurt her.. I won't let you go near her next time.." He glared at him..

"N-Ne hyung.."

"Hey how about we party!!??" J-hope oppa suggested as we all cheered in agreement..

Jungkook's Pov:

I'm so happy right now.. I'm so proud to tell everyone that she is my girlfriend..

"Jenie-ah" I whispered in her ears while others were busy with their own work..
"Ne??" Her cheeks turned scarlet.. Cute..
"Saranghaeyo.." As I said that I hugged her tightly.. I won't let her go ever again..

She blushed really hard..
"N-Nado Saranghaeyo.." She said while hiding her face..

"Hey lovebirds come and join us!!" Taehyung hyung said as the rest of them started laughing..

"Lets go." As I broke the hug and held her hands..

"Ne.. Lets go.." We went towards them and started playing with them..

I wish we would stay like this forever..

-------
Thank you so much everyone for reading my story..

Hope you all like it..
Even though its abit boring I guess... Thank you😄🐰