he meets your family pt. 2

"The trains going to take all day, we get there, go to sleep and the morning we get bombarded with questions." You calculated while looking at Tom who was in front of you.

"Y/N." Tom said as you laid down on the seat.

"It'll be okay." He assured as you closed your eyes.

~

Once yous got off the train you apparated to your house. You opened the door to hear talking so yous went in.

"Y/N, is that you?" Your mother asked from the kitchen as the talking stopped.

"Yeah."

There's no going back now.

She ran out along with your father, grandparents, and four siblings. They all started talking to Tom so you went upstairs to put his stuff in your room. You opened the door to see some of your stuff packed, well most of it.

"Y/N! Get down here and do the dishes!" Your mother yelled.

You went downstairs and did them quickly, when you were done you turned around to see Tom in front of you.

"Where's the bathroom?" You took him upstairs, you went in your room with him following knowing he actually didn't have to go to the bathroom. The door opened more to your mother.

"I hope you didn't want anything in here." She said causing Tom to look at her.

"What if she does?" He asked making you close your mouth that was slightly opened.

"Too late now. Y/N, go clean the kitchen." You were going to go when Tom stopped you.

"We're leaving." He said while grabbing his bag causing you and your mother to look at him shocked.

He grabbed your arm and yous were back at school.

"Tom!"

"You're never going back there again, you're never going to see them again unless it's to kill them or to show off how great our lives are." He said towering over you.

"I'm not going to let them treat you how they did, you're a princess not a servant."

"I thought I was a queen." You said making him slightly smile and move your hair.

"You are a queen, but you're my princess." You smiled and hugged him knowing you were Tom's princess.

(a/n ~ I know the end doesn't make sense with the queen princess thing, it sounded better in my head)