older pt. 1

⚠️This preference involved age-gap, not like 1-3 years, larger so if you're not comfortable please don't read!⚠️
_____________________________

Female

Tom

You knew of Tom, you actually didn't know him. You'd always seem him around school until he got kicked out. You were in first year when that happened, now you were fresh out of school ready for whatever happens.

You were walking along a sidewalk at around 2 am when someone stood right in front of you.

"Really? I'm trying to walk!" You grumbled, clearly annoyed now.

"What are you doing walking around at 2 in the morning?" The boy asked.

"Walking. What does it look like I'm doing?" You jeered as you literally pushed past him. He grabbed your wrist and turned you around so yous were facing each other. You actually looked at the boy to see it was the one and only Tom Riddle.

"Tom?" You questioned with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/N?"

How did he know me?

He let go of your wrist and stepped back a bit. When Tom was still in school he fancied you from what he knew. He was always watching you, he knew how old you were, but he knew he never had a chance with you because of it.

"How do you know who I am?" You questioned.

"Well we were in the same house and you caught my eye." He nodded. That wasn't a lie, you did catch his eye from the start because you were a total bitch to everyone.

"I know, I just didn't think you of all people would know who I am." You stated as you crossed your arms.

"Wanna go out sometime?" He asked quickly and without thinking.

I cannot believe I just asked Y/N out! What is going on with me?

Did he just really?

"Sure. Meet me here tomorrow, 11 pm." You apparated away causing Tom to blink. He didn't think any of that would happen, or that he would run into you of all people.

I better not screw this up tomorrow night.

her/you

It was your last year at Hogwarts and you developed a crush on a certain third year. What you didn't know was that he also had a crush on you as well.

"Mate, just go talk to him!" Your friend, Lara, said as she sat beside of you.

"He's a third year!"

"You're only talking to him." You abruptly stood up knowing Lara would still nag you about not talking to the third year. You made your way over to him with him watching you.

"Uh, um, well you see my friend over there-" you looked back at where you were previously sitting to see Lara smiling from ear to ear.

"-she, she wants me to talk to you." You nodded causing the third year to smirk.

"You're nervous." He stated.

"No shit I'm nervous. How do you expect me to act around a guy I fancy?" You fired at him.

"Fancy? Do you fancy me?" You crossed your arms and leaned against the bookshelf.

"No comment."

"Miss Y/L/N!" You whipped around to see Abraxas Malfoy, he fancied you a lot and you couldn't stand him.

"Go away, Malfoy."

"You're gonna ruin it!" Lara hissed as she made it over.

"Ruin wh-" Abraxas started.

"She doesn't like you! Take a hint! Go away and pester somebody else! Go!" She pushed Malfoy away causing you to turn back to the third year.

"So you do fancy me." The third year nodded.

"So?" You asked as you sat down in a chair in front of him.

"Why not somebody your own age?"

"You intrigue me, you're different." He nodded and stepped closer to you.

"I have good news for you, Love, I fancy you."

He just called me Love, I'm going to jump off the astronomy tower!

"Y-you do?" He nodded.

"Really?" Instead of answering you, he kissed you which took the both of you by surprise.

"Tom!"

"I may be 13, but I know how to keep a secret and I'm more mature than all the others."

"I'm 17 and I'm less mature than all the others." You stated causing him to smile.

"I think I can handle it - you." You smiled and kissed him as you stood up.

"See ya, Tommy." Before he could say anything, you were gone.