The truth(1)

~Ty's pov~

I walked around the room,I have to tell him.sighing I sat down and texted him

To sky

Hey sky can you come round my place I need to tell you something.

I put my phone down and sighed again."are you really going to tell him,he's going to think your a freak and dump you!"he said"I need to,I can't keep it form him forever and if I don't you will hurt him!"I thought he chalked"well maybe I will right now or maybe I won't"

I sighed as I heard a knock on the door,getting up I put my phone in my pocket.walking to the door I opened it and saw sky there."I came as quick as I can Ty"sky said what made me grin a bit"came in sky"he came in and I walked into the livening room,were I was sitting before,and sat down.sky did as well"so Ty what do you need to tell me?"

"Well..."I sighed,how am I going to tell him?sky just sat there waiting"I...well...I...h-have...a...um..."my head started hurting,sh**t not now!"Ty are you ok?!"sky got up and ran over to me."y-ya..."no!not now!I yelled thought."you know it's going to happen so don't try to fight it!"he yelled back"sky...I...i...have...this...dark...side...thing...what...I...turn...into...and...my...head...starts...hurting...and...he...k-kills people..."I said muting the last part"T-Ty..."

Ohh what's going to happen next,will sky dump Ty or will he not say anything who knows but me!also sorry for spelling I haven't had any sleep :/