Remebering(12)

~sky pov~

~flash back to were Ty tousled sky about his dark side~

"so Ty what do you need to tell me?"I asked

"Well..."he signed saying nothing but looked deep in thouht.I sat there waiting.

"I...well...I...h-have...a...um...."he started but got cut of by looking in pain.

"Ty are you ok!"I got up and ran over to him.

"Y-ya"

"Sky...I ...i...have...this...dark...side...thing...what...I...turn...into...and...my...head...starts...hurting...and...he...k-kills people..."he muttered the last bit.

"T-Ty..."he looked down allmost crying.i put a finger under his chin and lifted it up."plz don't hate me..."he muttered.

"Why would I?"

"because I have a dark side who kill people...UGH!"Ty fall to the floor,out cold.

"Ty?ty?!"I shouted trying to wake him up.he grinned as he got up.

"Ty,what are you doing?"I asked.

"I'M NOT TY!"he shouted comeing closer.

"Ty why are your eyes and headphones purple?"I asked

"I TOLD YOU IM NOT F**KING TY,YOU RETAD!"

I backed away.

"Who are you then?"I asked

"I am enderlox"

I moved closer,p**sed of,"what did you do with Ty?"I shouted.he grinned.

"He's still here,but he's in my mind or should I say his"

"W...what your jokeing right?"I asked as he got closer.

Does it look it!"He spat kicking me were the sun does not shine.i backed away holding here he kicked me.

"ugh..."he looked in pain,his headphones started going back to green and his eyes going back to red.
"T-ty?"

"Sky..."

I ran up to him and huged him"ty!"
He smiled.

"I...I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"For him kicking you..."

"Well...Ty...I...need...to...tell...you...something...too..."He looked up at me.

"ok"
I muttered something what He couldn't hear."what was that?"he asked

"Y...your...not...the...only...one...who...have...a...dark...side"I said a big louder so he can hear.

"W...what?"he asked a bit shocked and a bit happy.I looked down and nodded.he hugged me tighter smiling,I looked at me a bit shocked at first but then grinned hugging tighter as well.

4 chapters worth of typing yay ~DJ