Too cold.

The weather was too cold.

Yoongi turned around in his pile of blankets and managed to utter a soft call despite the dryness in his throat.

"Jin.. Jin hyung..?"
...

No answer.

"Hyung.. I'm cold.."

...

Still no answer from his damn roommate.

Yoongi let out a small groan as he struggled to open his eyes and sit up, his left hand raised up to massaged his own temple, starting to feel a slight headache.

But, ignoring his body condition, the small one scanned his eyes over to the other bed in the room, which was empty.

The air that lingered in the room was a little too cold for Yoongi's liking so he turned to look at the air con and it wasn't turned on.

"What the... did he turned it off when he went out? Bastard."

Yoongi cursed under his breath and slowly got out of bed with his blankets still wrapped around him. He tried to turn the air con back on but it was absolutely dead.

The pale boy let out a sigh and looked at the digital clock on his bedside table instead.

2.30 p.m.

Whoa, he really used his free day up.
And, yes he was going to continue his sleep because of the annoying headache that is still nagging him. It would be a pain in the ass and not comfortable as his bed, but he would have to go sleep on the couch in the living room which will certainly be warmer.

Yoongi didn't want to invade the other members' rooms and asked to sleep in their beds. It was too tiring and a bother to both them and him.

Also, judging from the silence in the dormitory, he doubt that anyone would still be here.

He had just remembered that Namjoon had asked the whole group out for lunch and maybe a stroll around town which Yoongi already refused politely, making excuses about his own solo work and his need of rest.

He didn't listen much to the others responses but judging from the excitement in their voices, all 6 of them might have gone out today.

Hmm.. no complains about that. Yoongi loved their company but sometimes he could use a bit of privacy.

The black haired boy wrapped the blankets around him tightly and slowly dragged himself out of the room to the targeted couch in the living room. When suddenly, he noticed a tall figure doing squats in front of the tv, totally unaware of him.

Shit. Jungkook?

Yoongi brows crunched up a little in confusion of why the energetic maknae refused the leader's proposal and stayed at the dorm like him.

The older stood watching him for a few minutes before deciding to drop the blankets and climbed onto the younger's back which startled him and caused him to stumble a bit but the strong one quickly regained his balance and automatically grabbed the older's thighs tightly to make sure there won't be any falls.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Mmm."

"What's wrong? You slept like a stone. I was about to wake you up in a few minutes."

Yoongi chuckled softly and buried his face into the maknae's neck which made him tensed up a little bit. Many thoughts were fighting in Jungkook's mind, wondering why the second oldest was suddenly clinging on to him.

"My air con broke."

"Hmm? Really? Ah.. don't forget to tell manager hyung then."

"Mmm."

Yoongi hummed a soft answer while Jungkook was too nervous to continue his exercises. He knew that it was just like the same old times where he used to work out with his hyung positioned on his back but, they quit doing that for a very long time and then suddenly today, when they were alone, his favorite hyung latched himself on his back again.

Is he sick? The maknae have heard that Yoongi was quite clingy and moody when he felt ill but it was usually with Jin or Hoseok.

So why...

"Can you find me some medicine? I have a headache and I'm too tired to find the medicine box. Jimin keeps changing its place."

Yoongi mumbled sleepily while still wrapping his arms and legs around the taller boy.

He himself didn't know why he felt so clingy. Usually when he doesn't feel well, he will just crawl into Jin's bed and sleep there with the older keeping him company. No cuddling because Yoongi wasn't a big fan of skinship but when it comes to the beloved maknae, he always felt an urge to be close and just enjoy his warmth.

Strange huh?

"Ah, medicine! Sure, hyung. Do you have a fever?"

Jungkook nodded when his thoughts were right and tried to turn around to look at his hyung but it wasn't easy when the smaller still has his face snuggled into Jungkook's neck.

"Nah.. I'm fine."

"Really? Your voice is a little hoarse than usual."

"I just woke up 5 minutes ago, Kook."

"Ah okay okay. Do you want to sleep in my room? Its warm there, and I'll take some food and medicine to you."

--------------------------------
Hi! My first English fanfic!
English isn't my first language but, I've been reading a lot of fics in here lately so I felt the urge to write a short one myself.
There might be a lot of mistakes but I will try my best! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! Lots of love 💕💕