Answer [END]

"Where have you guys been?"

Namjoon asked calmly as Yoongi handed him the bag of snacks and settled himself back on the couch.

The two 95 liners on the floor shot him a curious look but waited for the leader to finish his interrogation while Jungkook smartly avoided that by heading straight to the kitchen with the bag of sodas and milk.

Hoseok turned his head slightly to glance at the pale boy beside him.

He was expressionless and his cat like eyes were looking down at his phone.

Hoseok reached out a hand, touching the older's cheek, his mouth forming a frown from the coldness he was sensing.

"I told you to come back quickly..."

Yoongi responded with a soft hum in his throat, leaning into his friends touch as a sign of apology before pulling himself away.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung, you're ignoring me."

Namjoon got up from his seat and walked over to slump himself on the coach beside Yoongi who was pretending to focus on the tv screen which showed that the movie is finally coming to an end.

"Ya. Just answer him."

Hoseok gave his hyung a slight nudge in the side and whispered in his ear.

Yoongi let out a small sigh before turning to his right to face their leader.

"What? I was down at the store, with Jungkook."

"Don't lie, I called and asked Jaeyoung. He said you guys went up long ago."

"Wait, who the hell is Jaeyoung?"

The oldest suddenly interrupted while chomping on a chocolate bar.

The others started to scoot over to pay full attention on the conversation which was the same time that Jungkook silently tiptoed back in the room and settled himself in Namjoon's seat.

"Jaeyoung? He's the cashier at the store."

"Huh? I never knew you were close to that guy."

"Why? You and I always go there to buy stuff together, you didn't notice?"

"I noticed but I thought you were just making conversation!"

The oldest and the leader started to bicker over a nonsense topic which made the youngest three snicker quietly.

Yoongi shot Jungkook a glance which the other looked up in time to raise an eyebrow at him.

Yoongi gave a small shrug before returning his gaze at the leader who was trying to bring the bickering to an end.

Hoseok saw the stare between the boy beside him and the youngest.

The dance leader tilted his head slightly from side to side in confusion and decided to shrugged it off, casually putting an arm on Yoongi's shoulder while leaning in to listen.

Jungkook pouted a little bit at the sight and slid himself down to the floor, crawling to sit beside Jimin and innocently rested his chin on Yoongi's knee.

The older immediately tensed up, biting his lower lip nervously and pretended that it was normal.

But in his head, after the whole confession, kissess, and hugs from the rooftop, he knew that it wasn't the same as before.

"Ok, enough, hyung. This is totally nonsense. We'll talk later, ok?"

Jin rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders at Namjoon's statement.