You are the best warmth.

...

Yoongi raised his head up at the offer and his cat-like eyes met with Jungkook's round sparkly eyes full of concern.

They fell in silence for a moment when they realised how close their faces were.

Jungkook managed a small smile and moved closer to his hyung, resting one side of his forehead on Yoongi's, making the pale boy a bit flustered of the sudden movement.

"You're a bit warm, hyung."

"Y.. ya.. don't do that.."

Yoongi protested quietly with his face scrunched up in annoyance, trying to hide how flustered he was. Jungkook noticed and flashed a big smile while trying not to laugh or the other might start cursing at him.

"So? My room?"

Yoongi turned away to look at the couch and nodded his head to that direction.

"Thanks, but I'll be fine there."

"Don't be like a kid, Suga hyung."

The maknae's words made Yoongi snapped his head back to look at the other one with a small pout but quickly changed into an annoyed expression which didn't escape Jungkook's sight.

"I'm not a kid, Jeon. I just want to sleep- ya!"

Yoongi's words were cut off when suddenly the taller decided to raised his torso up a bit, hoisting the smaller one in a more secure position and started walking to his own room.

"Kook, put me dow--"

"Hyung! Stop wriggling or you'll fall."

Yoongi arubtly stopped moving and let out a long sigh which made Jungkook smile to himself again, knowing that his hyung was too tired to bicker with him.

The tall boy stopped to bend over and pick up the blankets on the floor and continued on his way to his room where he quickly opened the door and reached his bed in a few strides.

Jungkook gently placed Yoongi down on the soft white bed and wrapped his hyung's blankets loosely around him.

"Don't try to escape, I know you're too tired hyung and I don't mind you sleeping in my bed, ok? Don't worry."

Yoongi looked up to give him a quick glance and then returned his gaze to the floor.

"Mmm."

"Ok, lie down. I'll heat up some leftovers from this morning. Jin hyung made some shrimp porridge. You'll like it."

"Ah.. ok."

The pale boy mumbled and lied down on his back watching the younger walking out of his room, not forgetting to turn the air con on for him.

...

Yoongi let out another sigh, curling into a ball of blankets, he unconsiously breathe into Jungkook's pillow, taking in the usual smell which he had to admit that it was his favorite scent.

It was his first time to lay in the youngest bed, and it was certainly better than the couch outside.

Yoongi silently thanked himself for not being too stubborn and decided to follow the younger's flow.

...

10 minutes later

"Hyung, are you asleep?"

"Mm? No, no I'm not."

"Ah.. come on, sit up. Try to eat some porridge before taking your meds."

Jungkook laid the silver tray that he was holding on to a small table and then picked up the whole thing with his strong arms.