Chapter 6

"Then the third oldest is J-Hope or Jung Hoseok.Born in Gwangju.He is like sunshine to others and he love to say that he's everyone's hope.He always smiling well not always but just when he want to when he's happy.He have problems too but he always tell his members especially Jimin because he said Jimin is toy number 1 but he said that as a joke while actually he think Jimin is his other half because he and Jimin is a roommate and Jimin give him calmness.He can be scary if he want to but it's rare to see he angry because he not always angry but the members said he is scary when he mad. He also scaredy-cat same with Jin and he is scared with almost everything that scary to him. He even scared of lizard...A SMALL LIZARD that not even 1 inch from freaking fingers and it's so funny when he jumped to the bed because Jimin make him surprise while they search for the lizard(A/T:YES I WATCH THE BV2.IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY). He and Seokjin is mode-makers and they are so funny that make me laughing straight for 2 hours. They both can cook but still Hoseok still not that level but he still can make a decent food. And before he debuted and before he became a trainee he is part of underground dance team that named Neuron and that's why he is so cool when he dance. But he also being against by his parents because of his choice of hobby or routine and thank god that his parents supports him when he debuted. He is sweet child actually but when he in high school he always being tricked but worst he being cheated by his girlfriend and that's why(A/U:I think this is one of the reasons.I don't know his reason so I just make one) he don't want to date yet. I also think that he don't always let out his emotions to anyone before he meet his members and he always keep his problem by himself and it's good think after he meet his members he can let his emotions outs." Said Reborn with stoic face but Tsuna can see that Reborn is concerned about the J-Hope guy.

"He also a funny guy actually and you can see that he always make jokes but not so much and other than that he always make a cute face that the others find its cute and sometime annoying and funny, he still make its entertains. He being told that he have a long face like a horse and I think a horse is pretty and he is a pretty good looking guy. He is serious when dancing is involved and he is monster when dancing because his dancing is quiet cool and awesome. He is in charge became a choreography leader and main dancer. He is supportive toward his members and always give them spirit or light up their energy. He is in rap lines too but before he debuted he never trying rapping but when he became a trainee he learn how to rap and he even learn how write lyrics and after that he became a rapper that being knowledge by his CEO. He can raps and sing a little because he is good in singing but his high note is so...what the word? Terrible? I don't know but his high note make people laugh. And it's enough to make people laugh for 5 minutes straight." Said Reborn with his face became softer but still stoic but Tsuna can sense admiring feel in his voice. Tsuna feel jealous toward the 7 mans that can make his guardians even REBORN feel soft toward them. But he is happy if the people that precious to him is happy.

"Hoseok is someone that every his members can lean on but they also the one that Hoseok always lean on that support him even if they make fun of him. They treat each other's like they are brothers and they even not blood-related and I think their company always treat them like they are family and the staff and the trainee in that company is always look out for them ,they treat each other like family. Beside that he is also super coward in my opinion but he is brave when he overcome something's or problems with his members. He is strong to overcome the hates that comes toward him and his brothers always there for him to make the pains go away and I think they all like that and always have each other by side.Oh...I forgot,he is super touchy too and they always make skin-contacts toward each other's and they are cuddly too." Said Reborn with east and Tsuna feel excited because he think the BTS members is so close and even treat each other as family that make him feel excited to meet them because he think they all is the same because if they got everyone together because of music then himself got everyone even the evil ones by his side and he protect everyone because he loves them and they all is his family. Tsuna the being shown a picture of J-Hope

 Tsuna the being shown a picture of J-Hope

'Woow..He is so cute and handsome too'Thought Tsuna with open mouth.Then Tsuna suddenly feel his window being opened and he look at the window and he saw Kyouya at the window. Tsuna sweat drop at his cloud guardian entrance and he let the cloud's sit down on the chair at his table. Reborn send Kyouya a sign to continue.

To Be Continue..