Chapter 7

Kyouya sighed and he just stare at the floor and open his mouth

"The fourth oldest"Tsuna eyes widened and that he cannot believe Kyouya just continue the introduction of BTS.'This 7 young mans must give them more effect if their attitudes like this.I think I need to meet BTS.'Thought Tsuna with blank stare at Kyouya.Kyouya continue unaware at Tsuna thought.

"-Is RM or his real name, Kim Namjoon. He is born in Ilsan . His is underground rapper before he became a trainee at Big hit and at the age of 14 he have heart disease or heart cancer and the doctor said that it's just 15% to success the surgery and fortunately he survive and he became more lively and healthy until now. He started his career as a rapper in his young age and other than studies like his parent want he continue making music until his mother know and she burn all the thing that related to music and because of that he feel sad but his word make his mother speechless and make her that she have become a bad mother toward her son so his parents let him do anything but he also don't want to failed his parents he still continue study and he became top 1 on nation exam? I think. So he continue study while become a rapper in underground and he being introduced by Sleepy to Bang Si Hyuk, the founder of Big Hit company and the CEO make him as a trainee and make him reveal more talents of RM. And because of all hard work he make all through this year, he made BTS success and being known by world and BTS make him being known by world because of their music are loves by many people around the world. Beside that Namjoon is so smart and he is master in languages and because of that when they on tours on overseas he the one that interpreting everything when they being interviewed. He is good in mastered any languages and he have many book that have many famous quotes and even unknown quotes because he loves reading books. From many perspectives he's really good people and he is so kind toward people and because he loves helping people. He also always find a way to spent time with his family because he and the members always together they all find a way to go home to their hometown with their president permission. As I remember he also like to reads their fan's theories and it's give him idea to make songs and when they win awards they always starts the first word with 'army' because they said their fans give them over-flowing energies. Other than that, he also the leader of BTS because he's start training earlier than others, so because of he started making music in such a young age the president make him the leader and because of him Bang Si Hyuk make a group name Bangtan and he also the first member of BTS. Besides that , he and the others trainee is close and some of them even in the same team as him but the others cut off the offers and stay to continue doing solo and the members that with him now is the ones that continue to be with him and Namjoon is the reason why Jungkook, the youngest in the group , want to be an idol and because he made Jungkook want to be trainee in Big Hit." Kyouya said with soft voice. Tsuna just nodded and his broke to small smile as he listen to Kyouya. Kyouya continue as he saw Tsuna smile.

"And Jungkook got accepted by Big Hit as a trainee there he is so shy that he almost didn't make it into the team but that another story. As we known Namjoon is the leader of BTS but in the team he also god of destruction because anything that he touch break like example"' HIIIEEEEEEE!!!!KYOUYA GIVE AN EXAMPLE FOR US??!!!THIS IS HELL???!!'Thought Tsuna."-he buy a new glasses but ended up broke the arm. And Hoseok recently buy a new lamp but he ended up breaking it and there's other things that he break to but I don't want to explain because there's to many. Other than that, he study in New Zealand before and that's why he so fluent in English and English in the first foreign language he learn. Then he have to learn other language because of his job same with the others. And he understands every language but not quite good in interpreting it." Said Kyouya as he finished explain about RM. RM picture than being showed to Tsuna

 RM picture than being showed to Tsuna

Tsuna nodded while thinking 'Damn boy...he is so handsome and pretty and god-like and he got a cute dimple smile and he is the leader..Waa~I feel respect to him...this people must be that quiet good to make my aloof guardian like this.' The others nodded in agreement and Reborn look at Tsuna with a stare that said ' did-you-save-every-information-about-them? 'with Tsuna replied with nodded and suddenly there's presence about a certain ' mist guardian ' and the said person appeared with the mist covered them and there stood a pineapples haired figures , one of them is female and the other's is a male. Tsuna give them a smile that said ' welcome ' while the others give them their usual greetings and the usual greetings is which Kyouya give the male pineapple a glare that so frightening , Hayato give the male a glare to but with the dynamite each on his hand , Takeshi with laugh that feel like careless about the atmosphere and Reborn just with smirk (p/s: and why it sound like a ridiculous because I can't count how many word 'smirk' I wrote).

"Now, why you guys just started without us and it's make me sad , Vongola" Said Mukuro without his sinister laugh and it's make Tsuna feel confuse because Tsuna can sense that the male really sad and he feel it about BTS boys.'How the hell this people feel attached to the boys? Did they have power?' Tsuna thought with sweat drop.

To Be Continue...