SEVEN

SCOTLAND. HOGWARTS COURTYARD.

"I've always heard hogwarts' end of year exams were frightful, but I found them rather enjoyable," hermione announced as the four kids left the castle and walked into outdoor courtyard, Hermione smiled happily as Ron gave her a confused look.

"Speak for yourself," Ron replied, Harry walked beside them his hand pressed up at his lightning bolt shaped scar.

"What's wrong Harry?" Y/n asked her brother who continued to rub his scar.

"My scar. It keeps burning," he replied.

"That's happened before?" Hermione spoke in a questionable tone

"Not like this," he responded.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggested to his friend, Harry shook his head in response.

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming." He yelped as he rubbed his scar more causing unsettlement to rise a little before Harry looked over at something.

"Of course!" He announced as the others looked in that direction.

"What?" Y/n asked, Harry suddenly began to walk ahead of his friend and towards Hagrid playing the flute gently outside of his home.

"Dont you think it's a bit odd that what hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry theorised. They all approached hagrid who was playing on his flute, a small rhythm leaving the instrument. "I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?" Harry asked himself. "Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" Harry asked the man.

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid said.

"The stranger though, you and he must've talked," Harry asked, the three behind him not knowing where this conversation was going.

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after I told him, I said, 'after Fluffy a dragons gonna be no problem." Hagrid said.

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry questioned.

"Well of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said 'the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take fluffy for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight asleep'" hagrid told the children and it suddenly clicked inside of y/n's head as she gasped looking at the other children. "I shouldn't have told you that," he said as they didn't waste any time to peg it back to the castle. "Where you going! Wait!" Hagrid said as they all continued to run, the kids didn't stop sprinting until they all reached Professor Mcgonagalls classroom.

"We have to see Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry yelled.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledores not here. He received an urgent owl from the ministry of magic and left immediately for London," she told them. No Dumbledore + Voldermort possibly in the school grounds= danger.