FORTY-TWO

SCOTLANDS, HOGSMEADE VILLAGE.             THE HOGS HEAD

There was always another pub in Hogsmeade, however it was a pub nobody visited due to the fact their bottles and cups were always dusty and growing mould, it would be a good spot for the children to visit due to the fact they needed a secretive spot for their to discuss the beginning of a wizard army.

Y/n and Harry sat silently, heads both down and wishing to just leave meanwhile plenty of kids began to gather up inside the small room, Hermione and Ron had already set up the chairs to face the four teenagers already, y/n's head constantly bobbing up to recognise any familiar faces, and in fact, she saw plenty, so did Harry. This only made them feel like jelly, a room of suspicious looking expressions written across their faces.

"Hum hi," Hermione stood up, too proudly when noticing the amount of children spilling inside of the room had stopped. "So you all know why you're here, we need a teacher, a proper teacher, ones that had experience defending themselves against the dark arts," Hermione told them, a small blonde boy from the front spoke up.

"Why?"

"Why? Because you-know-who's back you tosspot," Ron responded, Hermione shoved at his shoulder.

"So he says," the blonde boy added.

"So Dumbledore's says," a raven haired girl spoke from the left side of the room

"So Dumbledore says because he said," A boy in Gryffindor questioned, his eye-brows knitted. "point is where's the proof?" He added.

"If Potter and Black could just tell us how Diggory got killed.." Michael Corner, Ravenclaw raven haired boy spoke up, y/n recognised the boy as he sat next to Ginny, appropriate since they were dating. She watched as Ginny looked at him offended.

"We're not going to tell you about Cedric so if that's why you're here clear out now," harry announced, his eyes looking up towards the handful of kids inside the damp room. Nobody moved, they remained still as they all heard the wind pushing against itself outside the window.

"This is ridiculous, they're here because of Cedric not for genuine Defence skills Hermione," Y/n stood up turning to Hermione as Harry did too.

"Is it true you can perform the patronus charm both of you?" Luna lovegood quiet voice echoed through the still room, they stood still until Hermione spoke up.

"Yes I've seen it," Hermione announced, nodding proudly.

"well only harry," y/n muttered under her breath.

"And killed a basilisk with a sword in Dumbledore's office," Neville announced, a smile against his face, Ginny nodded turning back to Neville then towards Harry and Y/n again.

"It's true," she announced, also smiling.

"That part was all Harry," y/n mumbled.

"Third year he fought off a hundred dementors at once and y/n survived being attacked by a werewolf," Ron, who was sitting down, added onto the conversation, a grin plastered against his face.