Chapter 4: First Day

He's such an asshole and I'm a dumbass.

I actually unblocked him on everything I had and now I'm in an hour deep stalking marathon to see everything I missed in these last few years. I couldn't help but pick apart every photo of him I could find. How his facial features were getting sharper and the photos his family posted in the beach or in a pool party I would see how hard he worked at the gym. 

The wave of nostalgia that hit me when I saw Graham and Gabriella in a picture from 2 months ago. I think a tear even clouded my vision for a bit. I was always an only child but being his girlfriend and having his siblings being mine too was so special. 

The way Gabriella always tried to bake me cupcakes after watching cooking shows but failed miserably. They always tasted like shit, respectfully, but she tried her best to make me happy. Once she learned how much I loved whipped cream, she tried to make Nutella flavored whipped cream. 

I think I had diarrhea for 2 days after that. It's the thought that counts but I still can't understand how she messed up the recipe so bad that it had that effect on Grayson and me. She has a lot of talents but baking sure as hell wasn't one of them. 

There was a knock on the door and I immediately knew that by having these memories I unconsciously called the devil over to my apartment. I sure as hell knew that it wasn't for Sabrina since she was spending a lot less time in the apartment, she was mostly staying in Luca's place since his bed was a queen and ours are a lot less smaller. I can't exactly blame her. 

I opened the door to find my nightmare incarnate in front of me. "Hello gorgeous, miss me?" He didn't even wait for me to open up the door fully before barging in. 

"I really didn't and can you please stop coming in here like you own the place. What if I had someone over?" I asked, knowing I really don't like to bring people over here. I don't like my hookups to know where I live. 

"Are you having people over often?" He said and I immediately raised my eyebrows cause he knows just how dumb that question was. "I mean, am I going to have a problem with a boyfriend for spending most of your time from now on?" He tried to fix his previous question. 

"No, and I assume you don't either because any girlfriend sure as hell wouldn't want you to be in your ex-girlfriend's apartment so much" I walked into the kitchen, trying to get away from him and obviously didn't work since he followed me in. 

"What's wrong with me being here? It's not like anything bad is going to happen or is your dirty little mind thinking about doing bad stuff in your apartment?" He said getting a little too close to me for my comfort. 

I turned around to where his body was closer than I thought and smiled at him. "I did offer to do dirty stuff all over my apartment and you said no, so the offer expired. What a bummer though..."  I trailed as I inched even closer to him and bit my bottom lip slightly. My eyes examining his body cause even if I hate to admit it, his arms were in display. And boy do I love the sight of muscles.

"You did not just use a move on me" He scoffed but his intense eyes never left mine. It took him a second before he rolled his eyes and stared at anything in my apartment except me. 

Well this was a funny and unusual sight. I moved my body to wherever his eyes moved for a few tries before he made a big sigh and finally looked back at me. "What are you doing? You look ridiculous" 

"You're the one who can't even look at me" I said and that was the longest I was his main focus of attention before he moved uncomfortably and turned away from me. "Oh my god, it totally worked. You can't hide it, I turned you on. Wow that was even my weakest move, I still got it" I said overly excited just that he would get even more embarrassed.