4

"Painful, aren't they?" Talked the alien. While he used the needles to torture the master of Mystical Arts. "They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..." He turned around to face the Iron Man, who had come up to confront him. "could end your friend's life in an instant."

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy."

Thanos' follower laughed. "You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine."

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies." With that, Tony shoot a blast against the ship's wall, creating a huge hole that sucked all the air into the void of space. Dr Strange was pulled as well, but Spider-Man was quick enough to shoot him with a web and try to keep him inside the spaceship. Eventually, he was also pulled because of the wind, but suddenly, his suit displayed some robotic legs that helped him get himself and Strange back inside.

He pulled the wizard in with one last effort, making him fly across the ship. Jessica used her powers to help him land next to her.

"Gotcha'" She said. Then, the wind stopped because Tony had fixed the hole. Peter walked towards Jessica and Strange to greet the wizard.

"Hey, we haven't officially met." He said to what turned out to be Strange's cape, not actually him. "Cool." It flew away and wrapped itself back around the wizard's neck.

"We gotta turn this ship around." He said to Tony.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan."

Strange was defensive. "No, I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me. Now, go ahead. I'm listening."

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?"

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me." Jessica was almost offended. It had been her and Peter who had done the work for Tony, he hadn't even come up with the plan.

Strange looked at the billionaire incredulously. "I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet."

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused."

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." The wizard snapped.

Now Tony seemed offended. "And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles from Earth with no backup."

Jessica rolled her eyes before the scene she was contemplating. They seriously looked like a 30-year marriage that did nothing but fight all the time. 

"We're back up." Said Peter, stepping into the conversation.

"No, you're a stowaway. The adults are talking."

Strange was as confounded as ever. "I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What are they, your wards?"

"No."

The boy reached his arm out offering a handshake to Strange. He introduced himself waiting for the man to shake his hand. "I'm Peter, by the way. This is Jessica."

"We've met before." He gave a nod to Jessica acknowledging her and also as a gratitude gesture for previously saving him. Then he turned to Peter, not returning the handshake. "Doctor Strange."

The boy looked bewildered. "Oh, you're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then."

The wizard didn't bother to reply. Instead, he walked away from them. Jessica sighed as Peter looked at her confused by the situation and maybe a bit offended by Strange's rudeness. The girl leaned in closer to clarify the situation.