Chapter-1

" Happy birthday Dad " Neil wished Prakash with his smile on his face.

" Thank you My dear son." Prakash happily accepted his son's wish.

" Oh my superCop son. You are going to station today. Take leave."

" Oh my mom.. I don't own government office. I am servant to Government. "

" Heeeeinnnn? You are servant? You studied all these and wrote the tests and passed it with so much dedication and concentration only to become a servant??? Hey lord.... how will I face my kitty party ladies? I was telling with much pride about my SuperCop and now he is only a servant." Swetha told dramatically.

" Oh Swetha.. Stop your drama at least today. You should start your own drama company now." told Bebe who came from the pooja room to which Swetha pouted.

" My blessings Sunny " Bebe blessed Prakash.

Prakash bowed down to her feet to receive the blessings.

"Neil , if possible come to orphanage nearby in the evening. We are going there to give donations and dinner. " Bebe told Neil.

" I'll try Bebe." Neil replied.

Neil left to office after having breakfast with his family.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Meanwhile at another Mansion.

" Good morning Maa.. "

" Good morning Avni.."

" Dad is not here. He is outside in lawn with his business partner. "

" He is always in this profit loss calculation. He doesn't know about family. Why did you get married to this calculator? If you wish we still have time. We will leave him and find a lovely husband for you and Dad for me. "

" Avni , What are you talking?? If anyone hear.... "

" Mom , I'am done with this mechanical life. If anyone looks from outside they see big mansion various luxury cars, servants, luxury life. But it lacks a happy family , love and bonding between the members. I can't even breathe according to my wish. What that man who claims to be my Dad looks for us only status and money. Everyday I think to run away from here but I stay back for only you my mom." Avni had tears in her eyes.

Avni and Neela became silent listening to Ashish Mehta.

" Okay Mr. Trivedi I want to finalize the deal. We will meet in Hotel Blue Moon to discuss further. "

Ashish kept his phone back on the dining table.

" Avni , you will have to meet Bharath in the evening after your college. "

" Papa, me .. I .."

" What me , I . You will have to meet him. That's final. It's been long that I have asked you to meet him. Today you will meet him."

" Papa , I have promised to go to orphanage today."

" What is this orphanage and all . You are Ashish Mehta's daughter. You have to maintain a class and status. Mingle with the people who are in same status as of us. Why are you going there and spending my money for those garbages. Spend money in clubs, shopping and restaurants and make me proud that Ashish Mehta's daughter has same standards as of her father. And what kind of clothes are you using? Salwar, skirts??? Come on wear some designer clothes. I don't want you to go with Bharat in these low standard clothes. Wear something modern. Is that clear? " Ashish warned his daughter.

" Yes Papa." Avni nodded with fear.

Ashish drank his juice and left from home .

" Mom , I don't want to meet that Bharat. "

" Avni , but what will you answer to Ashish? You know how he will react? "

" But mom . I feel disgusting myself when I see him. His eyes roam around and I swear he has not yet seen my face . He never looks a girl's face . Such a worst guy he is."

" I know Avni. But what can I do? We are not supposed to speak against your dad."

" Mom are we his slaves? He orders and we follow. Don't we have our own opinions and stand? " Avni was so done with this.

" Avni. Please my baby.. please meet him else you know what he will do.."

" But I will go after going to orphanage." Avni argued.

" Alright my dear. But don't let your Dad down."

" Not Dad , My Master." Avni corrected her mother.

With that she had her breakfast and left to her college.

To be continued..

I am so happy that 2 of my books made to top ten in Infinity awards.

If you like my stories please vote against the book as "+1" in inline comment.
Thank you for all your support so far.