Chapter 3

After spending time with her little friends her reminder from phone reminded her to go to the club to meet Bharat. Her smile from the face wiped off just by seeing the notification on the screen.

" What happened Didi?" Jeethu enquired.

" Nothing my dear.. I have to leave now." She ruffled his hair.

" Didi when will you come back ?"

" Soon my dear."

She hugged them and bid bye and left to the club .

She was mentally cursing herself for coming in that club while pulling the entry door and letting her in .
She found that idiot waiting for her in that corner table with his 32 teeth out . She felt like punching him hard on his face and making all his yellow teeth fall .
He ran out of his seat and jogged to her and tried to hug her which Avni found to be awkward. So she forwarded her to give him a shake hand which he kept on shaking for which she had to forcefully pull back.
She smiled forcefully and grabbed the seat opposite to him and sat down .
Then started his eye raping which she felt annoyed . She just wished that the waiter should arrive quickly . Her prayers were answered soon as the waiter came which she found 2 wings attached to him and wearing white dress and she was smiling at him like an idiot.

" Avni.." 

" Avniii...."
" Haaa.."

" Why are you smiling at this idiot ? "

" Angel.."

" Ehhh.."

She rubbed her eyes thoroughly. She cringed at her state and she tried to cover it up.

" I ... I was thinking about my friend and got zoned out ."

" Okay ... "

" Bhaiyyaaa one pineapple juice please no ice no sugar ."

" Baby .. don't be so boring . Who the he'll drinks pineapple juice .. waiter bring some red wine for the lady and whiskey on the rocks for me . ( Statutory warning: drinking alcohol is injurious to health) Make it quick . I don't have the habit to wait for anyone other than my lady love . " he winked his eyes to Avni which she found cheap .

The waiter left .

" Avni why did u call him bhaiyya ?? We should demand respect from these beggars . Show them their place . And baby what are you wearing. Wear something sexy for me .. I will take you to shopping and will buy you some sexy clothes. Come on dear . Those clothes will look flattering on you . I bet . With a figure like yours you should wear something sexy ."

Avni felt like grabbing his throat and strangle him to death . She can't even react properly as the feedback from this idiot goes to her Dad and she knows what the consequences will be. But her face was speaking everything . Anyone who will read her face can understand what her real situation is .

Soon the waiter came back with drinks in his hand and served to them.

While sipping the wine she felt a leg is approaching and gently caressing her feet which started to move further above which she found alarming.
She gently pushed the wine glass towards him making the entire contents flow on him.

" What the..., "" He suddenly jumped from his seat .

" ohh M sooo sorry.... " she told faking concern.

Bharath composed himself from anger . He wiped his face to hide his frustration from a missed attempt .

" I'll be back in a moment " Bharath told her while he took hold of couple of tissues from the tissue holder that was kept in front of him in the table . Avni suppressed a laughter that broke seeing Bharath n such a situation. She looked down covers my her face with the cloth napkin . Bharath left to restroom to clean himself .

"  Bhaiyya " Avni called to waiter and requested him to clean it for her without forgetting to add a sorry for the trouble caused.

" That was a smart move ; wasn't it ? " Avni jerked listening to a manly voice behind her .

Neil's POV

I was in the club as I got call from one of our regular informer ; Raghu , that he will meet me in the club to give me an important information about organ trafficking.

While I was waiting for Raghu I saw teekhi mirchi oops Kid's Avni Didi walking in . Disinterest was written on her face . I saw an idiot rushing towards her and trying to hug her which she brilliantly bypassed giving a handshake to him .

Soon they seated on a corner table . I took a position so that I can watch them close and hear what they are speaking and they won't notice me . Why am I becoming so eager to her ? I don't know . But I  am just following my instincts.

I found her actions cute . The way she rubbed her hands she n seeing the waiter before mumbling angel was soo cute . I wanted to pull her cheeks and ruffle her hair . She was a rare and deadly mixture of innocence, beauty , smartness and hotness all at the same time .

That idiot was imposing his decisions on her not bothering about what she likes and was commenting on her dressing style . Shameless fellow he doesn't know how to behave . What's there in dressing sexily?? Its her choice .

I saw Avni flinching . I my eyes reached below the table  to find that pathetic product was caressing Avni's leg using his dirty leg . I wanted to chop off his legs . I lost all my cool . I stood up from my seat and before I reached I saw Avni smartly emptied the wine that was ordered by him on himself . Well serves him right . Well done Avni .

As soon as that idiot left I approached her .
" That was a smart move , wasn't it ? To which she flinched .

" You.." she shouted. Then she closed her mouth with hands noticing she was in a public place .

" What are you doing here ?" She asked .

" why is it only for you and your boyfriend to come ?"
I asked to irritate her giving stress to the word boyfriend.

" Heyy he is not my boyfriend " as I guessed I pulled the right nerve .

" Haha , I guessed it from the entire scene that he is not your boyfriend." I told her feeling relieved that I heard it from her mouth itself .

" Why are you laughing so much ? Why don't you move to your seat ? I don't even know you " she was back to her fierce mode .

" What's there to know me sweetheart. I am ACP here . I just want to make sure everyone here is safe ."

" Don't sweetheart me . Go and safeguard some weak girls or damsel in distress which you guys will like . I can take care of myself ."

" Oh yes Madam . I know you have many tricks in your hands to keep you away from people like him " I pointed in direction from where that stupid was approaching .

Avni was frowning and she begged me to go back to my place . Don't know why was she tolerating this idiot if she doesn't like him . May be there must be some reason . I will find it out .

That idiot was carrying a wine glass with him . Can't he leave her alone . If she doesn't want to drink why is he adamant to make her drink it ? He is unusually tensed bringing it to her . Is the drink safe ? I have heard about certain drugs that are given to girls and make them sexually aroused . Ohh noooo . How can I ensure? I don't want her to fall in such trap.