Chapter Seven

Yugyeom had stayed every night that Jackson was in the hospital, mainly as his cat form at night, and human during the day. Jackson was starting to get better, but still had pain running through his chest whenever he moved. But Jackson was being discharged after being told that he can't go back to work for a few months while the wound continues to heal.

Yugyeom was lectured on what to do whenever certain situations happens, and was told that if the wound opens he was to all an ambulance. Yugyeom soon helped Jackson into Marks car, and sat down beside him. Jackson moved his hand, their fingers intertwining with each other, bringing a smile to Yugyeom's face. Mark looked at them from the rear-view mirror, and smiled. This was the first time that he had seen Jackson seem genuinely in love. Mark will not lie and say that Jackson wasn't a player before he met Yugyeom. He will not lie and say that Yugyeom didn't change Jackson.

Jackson nuzzled into Yugyeom, Yugyeom ending up holding the shorter boy gently as to not hurt him. Yugyeom rested his head on top of Jackson's, eyes closing since this will be a long ride. His nerves had relaxed ever since he was out of that hellhole, his heart finally getting what it wants. Mark spoke up after a moment of silence, Jackson having fallen asleep,

"So.. Yugyeom while you were... uh... gone. Jackson moved out and into his own house. Bambam lives with his boyfriends and Jinyoung now, and me and Jinyoung are.. well.. Together? In a sense."

Yugyeom twitched his ears, looking at Mark now with a smirk,

"Oh? Is he courting you or something?"

Mark blushed and nodded slightly. Yugyeom just giggled, and lifted his free hand running it through Jackson's hair gently, playing with the strands. The car was silent now, as Yugyeom took comfort with playing with the olders hair until Mark announced he was at Jackson's home. His eyes flickered upwards, smiling when he realized it was small, but big enough. He nudged Jackson awake who pouted at him, but with the help of Yugyeom got out of the car. Yugyeom thanked Mark, and led Jackson into the house, making sure they were slow so he didn't hurt Jackson.

"Jackson.."

Yugyeom spoke now, as Jackson shifted a bit to get comfortable whenever they had went in and reached Jackson's room. Jackson looked up, looking over at Yugyeom who continued speaking now that he was looking at him,

"..Thank you.. For coming to get me even if it was after a while.."

Jackson smiled, and held out his arms for the younger boy. Yugyeom moved, crawling onto the bed, and tucked his head underneath his chin, eyes closing tiredly. He wanted it to stay this way. But he knew Jihyun won't ever give up. What he didn't know is that Mark got Jihyun arrested for so many fraud's and attempt at murder.

....

Yugyeom had gotten up earlier than Jackson, and made Jackson some breakfast. Eggs, toast and bacon. He would've made pancakes, but it seemed as if Jackson was boring and didn't get it. Yugyeom looked around the house for a moment as he waited for the toast to be finished, until his gaze fell on a photo collage. Two pictures was of Yugyeom in his cat form, sniffing at a dog that had came into the shelter. The second picture was what followed up the first, Yugyeom having put the dog in place when it tried to jump on him. You can tell he did, when his mouth was open in a hiss, ears pinned with his fur fluffed out, while the dog was lowered on the ground hiding behind the persons legs.

Yugyeom smiled at it, before looking at the other pictures. Some were of him and Jackson and Bambam when they went to an amusement park together. Yugyeom was wearing a beanie to hide his ears, while the shirt he had on was big enough to hide the most likely little lump of his tail wrapped around his waist. Bambam was on the left side while Yugyeom was in the middle, Jackson being on the right side. They were in a photo booth, having made a funny face, and it cracked them up after they saw it. Another picture, was just Yugyeom and Jackson, probably taken by Mark or Bambam. Yugyeom was clinging to Jackson, most likely whining about something he couldn't remember, while Jackson was smiling so wide and just teasing him by the way he had a finger pointed towards him, lips in a position as if he was talking. 

The ding from the toaster brought him to reality, as he moved, and placed the toast on the plate. He took the little container of butter for Jackson to butter his toast, and grabbed the plate and soon walked into Jackson's room. Jackson was awake, sitting up on the headboard on his phone until he looked up,

"Have some breakfast, Jackson. You didn't have pancakes, and i feel disappointed, but i guess it was a good thing since you're up already."

Yugyeom smiled, before setting the plate on Jackson's lap, and set the container of butter of the side table. He sat down beside Jackson, the other simply watching Jackson eating until he looked around the average sized room. The silence was comfortable as Jackson ate, Yugyeom not in the mood to bother him while he ate, before Jackson nudged Yugyeom. He looked over, only to move his head back a bit when he saw the fork with eggs on it,

"Eat some."

Jackson stated, and shoved the fork with the eggs in Yugyeom's mouth whenever Yugyeom shook his head and opened his mouth to refuse. Yugyeom nearly choked but gave up on trying to refuse since the food was already in his mouth, pouting as he chewed and swallowed,

"You can't fight me on this, you have to eat too."

Jackson puffed out, Yugyeom rolling his eyes playfully,

"Yeah yeah, but you don't have to choke me with eggs."

Jackson snorted a bit, and just whacked his arm, Yugyeom snickering,

"Now get your brain out of the gutter, Jackson~ I only talked about eggs."