Chapter twenty four

That night I slept in my own bed I told Jake all about me and Colby's chat and he agreed he wasn't very happy that I wasn't staying in his room that night but I reminded him about were we stood but I got to admit it was lonely sleeping alone without Colby or Jake. That night I didn't sleep much it was really surprising on how I was so addicted to sleeping with one of the guys. That morning I got up and headed to the kitchen it was about 6 because I really didn't really sleep and I was gonna make some coffee and someone comes down stairs.

"Jess?" I hear someone say "Ya what's up Aaron?" I ask "Why are you up?" he asked "Why are you up?" I say being a smartass "Well first I asked you first but I heard someone get up and I wanted to see if anyone needed me so what's your excuse?" he says "Well I was respecting Colby and told him I wouldn't sleep with Jake till we figure are things out and it turns out I can't sleep that well without a person sleeping with me" I say "When are you guys gonna figure things out?" he asked "When I get back" I say "Were are you going?" Aaron asks "Oh well I better tell you the whole thing so lets head up to your room ok?" I say "Ok" he says and we head up to his bedroom and we sit on his bed and I tell him all about Colby and how he cheated and how I was going on tour with Jake and I told him about the talk I had with Colby yesterday "Oh wow well ok you have a lot better of a excuse then I do" he said and we laugh

"Well I guess I'm gonna head to my room and try to fall asleep" I say "Hey Jess?" Aaron said I turned around and said "Ya?" "You wanna stay in my room so you can get some sleep" he says "Just as friends" he says quickly after "Well sure Colby didn't say I couldn't stay with you" I said smiling and I get into bed with him and we both quickly fall asleep.

------ Chat with Devyn and Kat only -----

Devyn - Another problem

Kat - What????

Devyn - Ugh Jess

Kat - Oh no is that Aaron?

Devyn - Yep I don't know what's wrong with her

Kat - Talk to her in the morning ok?

Devyn - Ok I will

Kat - K GN sweetie

Devyn - GN girly

----- End of chat -----

I woke up next to Aaron I was cuddling with him and I look at him and he was looking at me smiling "Mornin Jess" he says and we both get up "Good morning Aaron" I say "Thanks for helping me sleep" I say "No problem" he says and I leave and I see Colby looking at me I look at him and say "Hey Colby" "What the hell Jess I thought I told you not to sleep with Jake" he says looking sad I go up to him and hug him and say "Hey I was with Aaron and I was with him because I got maybe one or two hours of sleep because I can't sleep without you or Jake so I go downstairs to make coffee and Aaron shows up and offers for me to stay in his room so I could sleep" he looks at me with relief on his face and says "Hey I'm sorry-" I cut him off and say "Hey you didn't know and at least you didn't yell" then I giggle and he said "Ya I've learned to not yell at you your to precious for that" and he chuckles and I giggle and at this point we are still  hugging and then I let go and Devyn comes up to me and says "Hey I need to talk to you" "Ok what about?" I say and she gives me the 'talk alone' look and I nod and say bye to Colby and head into the master bedroom and she says "Hey what's up with you and Aaron?" and she pulls out her phone and shows me this.

"Ok this conversation again. Ok so I was with Aaron and I was with him because I got maybe one or two hours of sleep because I can't sleep without Colby or Jake so I go downstairs to make coffee and Aaron shows up and offers for me to stay in his room so I could sleep" I say and she looks at me in relief and says "Oh Jess I'm sorry for assuming and you already told Colby right?" "It's ok and yes I did" I say "Hey Jess can I have a favor?" Devyn asks "Ya anything" I say "Could you stay with me tonight I'm really lonely because Corey's in Florida with Brennen?" she asked "Ya it would help me to do you want to invite Kat too?" I ask "Ya that sounds awesome" she says and we go to bed.

*******************************

Sorry boring ending but next chapters kind of good