Chapter twenty five

That night me and Devyn invited Kat over

----- Chat with Dev, Kat, and me -----

Me - Hey Kat Dev's lonely because Corey's gone and we want to have a girls night u in

Dev - Plzzzzz Kat

Kat - Ya totally I'm free I will be over in 10

Dev - K thanks girly

Me - See u then Kat

Kat - k

----- End of chat -----

When we got done texting me and Devyn went into her room and picked it up and set it up we got it all set up and at perfect timing Kat walked in and yelled "GIRLS NIGHT BITCHESSSSSSS!!!" We both laugh and run down stairs and I say "Oh fuck" "What's wrong" Kat says "We forgot all the junk food Kat you mind driving?" I say "Not at all lets go" she says we all get into the car and go to the store and get a cart full of junk food and we are in line and the lady looks at us weirdly and I say "Hey what are you looking at?" she says "Oh nothing" she says sarcastically and I flip her off "If you want something to look at here you go" I say as bitchy as I can "Jess!!! come on" Devyn says and puts my hand down and me and Devyn head out of the store and Kat says "Sorry" to the cashier and she says "Ya whatever" Kat pays and says "Well if your gonna be rude then fuck you I hope you get hit by a bus" and walks out laughing.

When she got in the car and told us all about it I laughed my ass off and Devyn couldn't stop laughing either. We get home and we take our like 6 bags of food up to Devyn and Corey's room and we take all the food out and set it on the mini kitchen and then Kat says "Hey guys are we gonna watch Netflix or what?" and we laugh "Ya what do you wanna watch?" I ask "I don't know it's up to Devyn I would think" Kat says and then she giggles "Dev?" I say "Um I don't know. Oh how about something sort of scary?" Devyn says "Oh how about that Jane Doe movie?" I ask "YA" Devyn and Kat say at the same time and we giggle and then we start to watch it and eat a bunch of food.

After about 4 hours of watching movies Colby comes rushing in and I say "Hey Colbs what's up?" he looks down like he's sad and said "Hey Devyn?" "Ya what's wrong?" Devyn says "Um it's about Corey he was in a jet ski accident" he says sadly "WHAT!!!" Devyn says and starts crying me and Kat start hugging her and saying that it's gonna be ok then I get up because Colby is still standing in the door way and I walk to him and I push him out of the room and I go out with him and I start to cry a little "Hey Jess please don't cry" he said and whipped the tear off my face "I'm sorry i'm just sad because it's aunt Corey" I say and giggle a little bit so does Colby and he says "Hey I got me, you Devyn, and Kat a ticket to go see him" he said and my jaw dropped and I said "WAIT really?" I say really excitedly "Can I tell them please?" I say begging him "Ya go ahead" he said as he chuckled I run into the room and say "Babes it looks like were going to see Corey" they look at me and I look at Devyn and I've never seen her happier.