2

When I arrived to the bridge I stopped the car, checked if the gun was loaded as Taehyung said and put it inside my belt. The sun is already rising. I'd lie saying I'm not nervous.
I threw my head back and closed my eyes for awhile. Taehyung entrusted this case to me because he knows that if something happens and the plan interrupts only I can and will get away with it whatever it takes. Of course he has other  dudes working for him beside me, all in all he is an important person in this business and ran things before me. But once, when he was drunk, he said something that literally took my breath away and a weird electrical current passed through my body. "I'm lucky I have you, Jungkook." he said and put his hand on my shoulder. I swear to my life I was ready to fall down on my knees and cry right in front of him. I basically adore him and there is no other word to describe my attitude towards him.
I pulled out the key, took the suitcase and got out of the car. Usually we step up most of our exchanges here under the bridge in a small town near to LA. It's more or less safe. Going down the stairs I notice a black Ferrari arriving. This must be them. As the car stops I walk to it as two guys all in black outfits are getting out of it.