1.3

Fei Long woke up the next day but his thoughts were hazy and he had trouble remembering what exactly happened to him.

'Okay. Something's off because firstly my body is sore and secondly this is not my room.'

{System 041 has given host to types of medicine for hosts body.

1x strength pill
1x pain remover pill

System will be online in three days times due to errors being repaired quickly.}

Fei Long was wondering what the strength pill was for until he remembered what happened and the person laying next him. Without a second thought he took both pills and after he felt the effects start working he kicked Alexander straight off the bed and making him land on the floor a few feet away.

'Ria should give me these strength pills more often now I can kill the bastard easily.'

"What the fuck did you think you were doing to yesterday you son of a bitch! I could kill you but I know my legs won't be able to hold me up at the moment."

Alexander looked at Nox in surprise because in the years he had known him Nox never swore or threatened him but now that he has it only made Alexander think of him as kitten trying to claw his master without any success.

Alexander got up and walked over to him. Fei Long was about to send him a punch right to his face when his hand was caught and he was pulled to Alexander as he fell onto the bed making Nox lay on top of him.

"Why are you mad about yesterday? If I remember correctly you did ask me for more and I just gave you what you wanted, didn't I."

Fei Long was embarrassed and angry at the same time, embarrassed because after a while he did beg him and angry because this ass looked like he didn't regret a single thing he has done to him.

"You didn't ask me if I wanted it or not. You didn't care about what you did to me so I can consider you the same as the people that hurt me yesterday."

Fei Long saw that after he said the last sentence Alexander was furious and hurt at him for even making the comparison to those bullies at school and for in that moment he regretted saying those words. He knew that Alexander cared about his opinion about him a lot and that he would have apologized for what he did even if he would not feel regret about it but at the moment he said those words it felt like it was the original soul of the body saying it, not him.

Alexander let go of him and just walked out of the room leaving Fei Long alone. 'I messed up big time now.' Alexander came back after a while, picked Fei Long up and walked into the bathroom, placing him in a bath. The temperature was just right so Fei Long's muscles relaxed completely as soon as he was put it bath.

Alexander left after telling him to hurry up and wash so that he could come down to eat. Fei Long feelings after Alexander left made him feel strange because the pain stabbed through his heart left him breathless and made tears shine in the eyes.

'What the hell is happening to me. I was just with him for a day and I'm to attached already.'

Fei Long took a quick bath and gat dressed in Alexander's clothes that he had left out on the bed for him to wear and walked downstairs to the kitchen, it was a pain going downstairs even though his muscles had been relaxed by the bath, where Alexander was making breakfast for them.

Throughout the time they sat and ate the was silence and the air was thick with tension, mostly on Fei Long's side, because even if both of them wanted to say something neither of them would say the first word and this was only because both of them were too stubborn to apologized first to the other for whatever action or words the other had said.

Alexander just dropped him of at home but taking care to remember his condition he carried him to his room and caressed his cheek before leaving the room and Fei Long to his own thoughts about how close he felt to Alexander even if he had not know him long bit just thought that it was the originals feelings for him messing with his emotions and fell asleep.

Alexander was in his underground gym punching the sand bag until it was filled with holes causing the sand inside to spread on the floor but even though it was in that condition he still kept on hitting it until he had enough and just ripped the bag to pieces with his bare hands, making the men protecting his from the shadows shiver in fear for the person who made their boss angry, and walked out.

This went on for two weeks and as a result of their separation Katy had Nox life even worse than before because he was now the cause of Alexander not longer wanting to see her. His bullies at school stopped hurting him and he was thankful to Alexander for taking care of them because if they had joined in he doubt he would be able to even get up anymore with all the cuts, bruises and burns left on his body by Katy.

{Host, I think you should just suck it up and go to the male lead. I mean his protected you so far at school so just ask if you can stay with him while you get your revenge plan for Katy ready.}

'What makes you think he will day yes and also I don't need him. I'm fine on my own.'

{Host, I'm connected to you so I can feel your emotional state and Host is currently heartbroken over hosts situation the the male lead and wants to desperately ask for forgiveness but is to prideful to go and ask.}

'..... I didn't ask for a debriefing on my emotional state'

{You needed one.}

Fie Long spent the rest of the ignoring Ria and avoiding Alexander as must as he could.

Ria on the other hand was tired of his host ignoring him and decide to Alexander a picture that was secretly taken of Nox body that had all types of new bruises, cuts and burn marks and a single message that said," Can't even protect him. If you don't try then I'm gonna play prince charming and take him for myself if you don't."

'{Now that he is done its Host turn}

{New sub mission:
Talk to Alexander 1000 point
Please not that if host fails this mission all points for this world that will be won by host will be taken by system Aria.}

Both Fei Long and Alexander, after receiving the messages, ran to each other like their life depended on it.

Fei Long's thought at that moment was 'I'll kill that damn system for this. Those points are my life work.'

Alexander thoughts 'I kill this bastard that look at my Nox body'

In the system space

Aria sighed in defeat," Everyone just wants me dead these days."

"You deserve it master."