》Six《

Warning: Sexual content ahead!

############################

By the time Friday rolled around, Sanji was giddy with excitement. Everything was going quite smoothly, Sanji had met all the employees who worked at the Sunny from the musician Brook to the all-things-sports champion Luffy (who apparently owned the bar). The chef was giddy for tonight, texting Heather to make sure everything was just about set in stone.

He had begrudgingly put the bell back on the chain around his neck once again, he found no harm in keeping it on his person. He'd contact a few supposed experts in demon stuff on Saturday, make it his mission to find some answers. But for now, he just wanted to focus on making some pocket cash since Zeff still insisted on forcing the blond to take his vacation days.

Sanji still wasn't quite sure why he couldn't be a waiter or even a host when the sun started to set. Normally Nami-swan would just send him home and have the lovely Robin-chwan take over for the rest of the night. It both confused and int rested the blond to no end, but when he had asked Nami-swan about it she had hit him on the head so hard that the spot had been sore for days. He didn't question the weird work schedule again, opting to quietly ponder about it to himself within the safety of the kitchen.

"Two bacon burgers for table six!" Chopper clipped the written order up so Sanji could hop to it, and he most certainly did. The two steaming patties were assembled and plated and placed on the window within seven minutes, the chef hit the silver bell with a smug grin.

"Burgers for table six." He called, leaning forward to prop his chin up on the palm of his hand as Usopp skittered over to take the orders with a gobsmacked expression.

"You're inhuman." He muttered, snatching up the plates as Sanji shrugged.

"I'm just good at what I do." The blonde's smile grew, knowing full well that he probably looked creepy, but he couldn't find it in himself to care at the moment. It had been quite some time since someone had been shocked by his skill, anyone who was a part of high-end society knew about the Baratie. Their building has been on camera multiple times, Zeff having to make time for hundreds of interviews. His only condition to the reporters was that they left Sanji and the other chef's in the kitchen alone to let them work without distraction. 

"Good evening Cook-san." Sanji startled out of his daze, realizing that Robin had entered the kitchen while he was off daydreaming. Her thick dark hair was already tied up in a messy bun and wearing her deep purple apron.

"Hello Robin-chwan! Are we switching already?" Sanji wiggled a bit, pleased that he was able to be in her presence without her being bothered by his mannerisms. He had already ticked of Nami with his constant hovering, she had threatened bodily harm on him if he were to continue so he gave the fiery ginger her space. He still got to look forward to his conversations with Robin when they changed shifts though, no matter how brief some of them were.

"Yes, you have to get ready for your outing correct? I thought you'd appreciate an extra hour." Robin had a knowing look in her eyes, a soft smile on her lips. Sanji felt his face heat up in response and spluttered for a second or two, Robin patiently waiting for him to calm down.

"Why thank you my goddess! I will be sure to make the most out of the offered time!" Sanji dropped down to one knee, kissing her hand before jumping up to rush out to his locker. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and jacket and excitedly shut the door with more force than needed.

"Stay safe bro!" Franky yelled as the blond sped past the break room, Luffy looking up from his bag of chips to flail his arm about in an enthusiastic goodbye. Sanji returned the gesture with a quick wave of his own, pushing the door to the back alley open and jogging out.