― 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
◥ ✥ ◤

― This plot shop is 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄. I'm very selective with my plots, and I'm going to check to make sure that you're not only going to be able to dedicate a fair amount of time to actually writing it, but also to see that you're fit to write it in the first place based on your current abilities.

I also do not have to explain why I denied you.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
◥ ✥ ◤

― 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒.

There is a difference between having the same face claim and having the exact same plot and story. If it comes to my attention that you did steal a plot, I will confront you because that is plagiarism and not at all acceptable.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
◥ ✥ ◤

― 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓.

As the creator of the plot, you need to give me credit for it. Just a simple 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐃 and a tag in the introduction is all I need, not just because it's important to credit me, but because I would like to see what you do with the plot, I did relinquish it for a reason.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
◥ ✥ ◤

― Please be polite. These plots are important to me and, frankly, you don't have much leverage here to begin with. So be polite with your requests and be polite if I deny you, it's much easier on all of us if we choose to be civil.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
◥ ✥ ◤

― You have 𝐓𝐖𝐎 weeks to publish the 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 chapter of the story.

If you need, I will happily offer an extension of no more than one week ( if there are extenuating circumstances, we can discuss on a personal basis, but the general rule of thumb is one week ) and I will offer it to you if you have yet to get the story up in time, but be aware that I will mark the deadline on my calendar, so no sneaking around.

The first chapter 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 be the introduction, epigraph, trailer, playlist, or anything of that sort. It must be the prologue or first chapter.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
◥ ✥ ◤

― If you want to change an aspect of the plot, consult me first. These plots might be vague in summary, but I would like to talk about what ideas you have to make sure that it doesn't become something that I would rather not be associated with.

I don't bite and I won't get mad, I'd much rather you talk with me than make a choice on your own and I have to talk to you about it. It's better for both of us to communicate from the get go.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
◥ ✥ ◤

― You 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 be following me. Please don't unfollow once you get the plot, I don't think I'm asking much, if you respect me enough to ask for one of my plots, I think you can respect me enough to hold true to this.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
◥ ✥ ◤

― Comment on the plot itself.

In order to keep things organized and fair, do not PM me asking for a plot. Instead, comment on the chapter and answer the full password in order to be considered. If you PM me asking for a plot, I will deny you.

Also, do not PM me with plot requests, if I decide to do plot requests, I will make a separate chapter for such. In short, do not PM me with anything regarding this plot shop unless you want to discuss the story you have been given or want to try and ask for.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
◥ ✥ ◤

― Just for clarification.

If you are not on the VIP list, you are allowed a maximum of three fics at a time. This doesn't necessarily mean that those on the VIP list will automatically be given more than three, I do reserve the right to deny them if I feel they are unfit to write a certain plot ( no hard feelings, I'm being fair ) but I trust those people to stay true and communicate with me and stay on top of these stories.

You can always ask for others once you complete a story and are under the three plot limit, but only three out at a time.

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
◥ ✥ ◤

― If you can't write a plot anymore, that is perfectly fine! 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄.

I won't be mad at you. I won't judge you. I won't withhold other stories from you from that interaction alone, I understand if you lose inspiration or simply can't handle a certain number of fics or feel that you can't do it justice, I understand, and if you want to give back a plot, just tell me. It'll be okay.

○ ○ ○

◢ ✥ ◣
𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓.
◥ ✥ ◤

This entire layout belongs to starfragment and she has been incredibly gracious to let me use it, so 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 ask me for permission to use it, and do not even think about simply taking it for yourself. Even if you credit her, you must 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, because it is not yours to do with it what you please. She works so hard on all her layouts, and for you to take it is simply inexcusable, so if you are interested in using this layout 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

 She works so hard on all her layouts, and for you to take it is simply inexcusable, so if you are interested in using this layout 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑