Thanks, Gladion

Place: Kanto Region
City: Cerulean City

(Misty POV)

The rain poured as if it never rained in its entire life. The rain knew how I felt. I stared at my window's room. I saw the last petal of cherry blossom fall. Summer is coming... It was my favorite month.

Finally, the petal touches the ground. I went to my kitchen. I passed by the pool's gym. I glare at it. I was full of range. I ran to the kitchen to get an apple. It falls slowly from my hand. I couldn't look at the food the same way as I did before.

"Why! Why did he leave?!" I slammed my fist on the ground.

"Can you stop? I want a gym battle, please." A blond boy with emerald eyes glares at me.

How the heck did he get in?!

Ugh!

Doesn't he see I'm in pain?

"LEAVE! IM NOT IN THE MOOD!" I barked at him.

He pulled at a knife. I jumped off the ground.

"Ditto distransform." He plainly said.

"Grrrr! Stop messing with me!" I punched him.

"What's your problem, psycho girl?!" He yelled at me.

I was shocked. I looked at the ground. I just noticed what I did.

"My boyfriend, Ash Ketchum is gone! The river took him! I couldn't save him... Sorry..." I lowered my voice.

"You know him! The name is Gladion Aether. I was one of his rivals." He rambled all of the sudden.

Another rival of Ash? How many does he have? "Wait a minute isn't your sister name Lillie Aether?"

"Yeah, why?" He stared with a mean look.

"I went to Aloha to visit Ash and his friends- But that doesn't matter!" I stammered.

"Okay... But why do you believe Ash is dead?" He questioned.

Did I? Of course, I do! I saw him fall for his death.

"Just leave me alone!" I ran off from the kitchen. I passed the battle arena all of a sudden I slipped from a puddle of water. I waited to touch the ground but I didn't.

"Good, you caught her, Silvally." I saw a weird Pokémon grabbing my shirt.

"Put me down!" I screeched.

I fell on my knees hard.

"If we find Ash body or remains can we have a gym battle?"

I stared at him.

"Deal! Let's go!" I grabbed my stuff.

He followed. Why is he helping me? And why did I agree?

Dumb me. I know the answer.

We headed to The Cerulean Forest. It has a big river fall.

As we got near, I stiffened.

"Let's go in." Gladion walked with his Sivally by his side.

I walked gloomily as I stared at the ground.

- Close to the river fall.

"Why are we taking the long way?" I huffed. I then tripped on a rock.

"Just get up and look around you. Just breathe." I sighed. I took a step back.

I regretted that. I began to fall into a tunnel. "Gladion help me!" I yelled. But rocks fell too. "Go Staryu! Use water pulse to crush those rocks." My pokemon followed my command.

I landed on my feet. "Good," I mumbled. "Gladion!" I yelled. I guess he can't hear me. I returned Staryu. I saw a light coming from the other side. "I'll go there." As a walk slowly to the light... I feel light headed...

•••

I heard waves. I ran faster. Once the sun shines into my eyes I heard "Suprise!" That voice...

"Ash..." My eyes began to water up. I ran to him and hugged him. I just hope it isn't a dream

"You're stupid, idiot Ash Ketchum! You left me!" I hit his chest.

"I did? To make it up to you... Let's sit by the tree and watch the waves!" He smiled warmly at me.

I can't believe he is really here. He's alive with me.

"Hey, Misty you're the only person I will ever love, okay?" He peck a kiss on my lip.

I had shades of red on my face. "I love you too, Ash Ketchum." Smiled happily.

He pulled me up. "Let's go into the water!" He smiled too happily.

"No way! I'm not going into the water yet. I'm terrified." I said in embarrassment.

"Okay, lets stay under the tree." He sat down again. He put my head on his lap.

Slowly I drifted to sleep.

•••

Then I felt splashes of water on my face. "What was that for Ash?" I questioned angrily.

"Finally you woke up. Staryu had splashed you like three times! And why did you call me Ash?" That voice... Gladion.

It was all a dream. But I'm happy that I had it. I jumped of the ground.

I hugged Gladion. He had stiffened. "Let go." He mumbled.

"Sorry..." I had let go.

"I had found his bag. His Pikachu is still alive. But sincerely...Ash is alive with bad conditions."

When I heard these words. Began to tear up. "Thank you so much Gladion." I smiled.

"Hurry he is waiting for you." He began to ran to Ash direction.

It was just dream that became reality.

All though I have to repay Gladion. I begin to follow Gladion. As soon as I get out the cave... He was just laying under the same tree that I slept under in my dream. I hugged him. "Thanks, Gladion."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A one-shot for Valentine's Day!

I hoped you liked it!

2/14/19

Midnight Blue is out!