Battle Training

I'm dreaming. Of a villain attack on U.A. It'll happen at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, also known as U.S.J.
I can't prevent it though. Guess I'll wake up. I ready up for school, and head out.

at school. It's Thursday btw.

"Hey Saiki! You ready for our date tomorrow?" Ochako calls out to me.

"Yeah." I respond.

"We're going to the amusement park, right?" she asks.

"Yeah. See you at your house at 7 pm sharp."

"Monday, on the U.S.J trip Aizawa told us about, villains will attack the school. Tomorrow, one will disintegrate the gate into the campus to let the media in. He'll use that opportunity to blend in and access the files for the trip. He and his League of Villains will try to kill All Might." I quickly say to Ochako. "I'll be telling Principal Nezu about this today." I finish off.

"Uh.. that was a lot to take in."

"Stay by my side, Ochako."

"Ok, Izuku." she says back.

Battle Training. Let's skip to the team drawing.

"All right! Team A! Young Saiki and Young Uraraka will be heroes fighting Team D, Young Bakugo and Young Iida! Villains, go hide your bomb!" All Might booms.

I whisper to Uraraka that they're hiding the bomb on the fourth floor.

"Heroes, GOOOO!"

I instantly teleport to the bomb and touch it.

"hero team wins?" All Might was confused. Whatever.

A lot of people mutter things like "boring" and "he's powerful". Good grief. Attention. I hate it as much as I hate bugs.