twenty five

"Bunny, how're we doing this?" was the first thing Harry asked when I opened the front door to let him in. Despite how many times I'd told him that he didn't have to knock the door to get inside, he refused to listen to me.

Looking at him, I noticed that he looked nervous as he licked his lips every five second and although I wasn't nervous earlier, I was now.

Nearly two weeks had passed since we decided to give this relationship a go and as surprising as it might sound, no one apart from Louis had found out about us. Neither Harry nor I wanted to make it obvious seeing that everything was still new, but given that our friends were a bunch of people who normally noticed things they shouldn't, we had thought that they would know, especially Niall.

But then again, we hadn't gone out much as we were both busy with classes and as for Harry, if he didn't cover the morning shift at The Cup, he would cover the night one. And because of that, the only time we were together was when he sneaked into my room at night – not that he had to because Louis knew – or when I went to The Cup to fulfil my coffee need in the morning.

That didn't mean I wasn't surprised that no one had said 'I told you so' to my face yet.

"Honestly? I don't know," I told him with a shrug as I made my way to my room; Harry followed suit. Niall had texted the both of us earlier today to come to Vortex tonight and a part of me couldn't help but wonder if it's just another one of his plans to get us together. If it was, then he was just wasting his time because we didn't need his plans anymore. "Do you think he knows?"

"Niall?" Harry questioned. I nodded. "Dunno, s'hard to figure that one out. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't."

"Funny that you'd say that, button, cos I think it's harder to figure you out," I replied, ignoring the offended look he'd chosen to display; he knew I was right because he didn't say anything else afterward. Simply shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair.

"So, you haven't told him, then?" I quizzed as I took off my jumper and threw it to my bed, smirking when Harry's eyes slightly widened, his cheeks turning red. Before something could happen, like any of us getting distracted, I grabbed my dress from the bed and put it on.

Harry cleared his throat before he shook his head, getting up from the bed to help me with the zip of the dress. His fingers were so cold that I jumped when they made a contact with my skin. "No, I haven't," he answered.

"Thought you two share everything or summat." I glanced through my shoulder, smiling upon seeing how focused he looked as he pulled the zip up like it was the most difficult thing he ever had to do.

When he's done, he pressed a kiss on the blade of my shoulder and said, "Nah, not everything." I kinked an eyebrow at him, finding it hard to believe that they didn't. How could Niall know everything, then, if Harry wasn't the one who provided the information to him? "Besides, we've agreed to let them find it out themselves."

Harry was right; we did agree on that and right now I wasn't so sure if it was the right thing to do.

Initially I thought they would put two and two together soon, but it seemed like I was wrong. The urge to tell Shiloh about Harry and I were so strong at one point, but I couldn't because I was the one who decided to keep this to ourselves and Harry had agreed to my reasoning which was: it'd be fun to see the look on their faces when they realised that we had finally figured things out between us.

Much to my dismay, seven days had passed and all I wanted to do was shout at the rooftop and let everyone know that I was with Harry and I couldn't be any happier. I wanted them to know that we'd stopped being such fools and decided that we're better together than apart – I wanted them to know everything.