Calling you

Imagine 🐘:

you were just done doing your home work and other stuff as you wantend to take a Bath. You got out of your clothes and let the water drop in to the bath as you was checking you're phone you got a call from your lovely boyfriend.

Hey baby, he Said with his raspy tired voice. "He don't even know how that voice is driving me crazy".

Hii you spook back, so im calling you because i wantend to ask you something y/n he Said with a shaky voice. Can you make it short i just wantend to take a bath i Said. "Maybe it would he better if i come over in 5" he Said now sure of himself. Shawn baby i want to take a bath you can come in 30 minutes.

No no im comming now i don't care if you take a bath or not, i can always join you he Said. As i could feel him smirking throug the phone.
Shawn can you just please wait a little longer i really want to take a relaxing bath.

"Im allready on my way" he Said with a laughter. DUDE, let me take my bath or you wont be comming inside i Said now iritated.

Then shawn voice broke out into a laughter. "Oh really ?" He Said all sarcastic now. No noo no Shawn that isn't what i meant. My house, you won't be comming inside my house
"Whatever you say babygirl" Shawn Said as i felt my cheeks burning. "Seeyaa in 10 babe, i hope you're waiting for me in the bath".