Looking at you

Imagine🐘:

A/n: the picture☝🏼is how shawns watching her

him looking at you like that at a party when he is mentally undressing you, while you're just dancing with your friends.

He gives you a sign with his hand to come over, you accepted it and slowly walked through all the dancing people as he watch every step you make.

When you're next to him he ask for your name and he watch every move your lips are making. he wants to buy you a drink. As you nodded an yes. When you Guys are waiting for your drinks he is standing behind you as he comes closer and closer and he rest his hands on your waist pressing you to him on purpose so you could feel his hard buldge against your ass. Just telling you by the feeling what he wants.

You got your drink and took a sip of it and placed it on the bar again. Looking at Shawn again who's hands were on your waist. He leaned into my ear and Said "did i already told you how beautiful you are" i blushed at his Words as he kissed gently my cheek and then my lips as he squeezed my ass and his hand gazed over my back. I kissed him back placing my arms around his head playing with his soft curls. he almost lifted me while massaging my ass. I giggled at the fact that my feets were off the ground for a second. Im sorry im so small i Said leaning into his ears. "Its okay its cute acctualy " he Said as he kissed my neck. Maybe wanna get out here i asked him shyly. "Yeah sure we can go to my place" he Said  and i nodded.

He paid for the drink and grabbed my hand leading me outside.