Swing Your Hips

Request by @Dark_Strange_Son

Roman's POV

                I was in the kitchen, just catching up with Logan and Patton. They were talking of how Virgil had been in his room all day, I asked why and they admitted they didn't know. I pondered on what he could be doing for a bit, maybe he's painting? Wait, no I'm the handsome creative side. A few minutes pass and curiosity overwhelmes me. I get up and head to his room, I knock as quiet as I can, just so he doesn't hear and I can catch him in the act, then open the door. Virgil's facing the window, his hips swaying with headphones on. I blush slightly and watch more. I notice how his shirt slips up eachtime he moves his hips and the way the words flow out as if they were just for me. I can't help it, I start to get turned on.
            After a while of watching, I begin to gently rub myself through my jeans and lock the door. I start to walk towards him but grace does not help me inbthis moment. I drop something from his dresser and it shatters. He hears that and quickly turns, his eyes becoming furious with anger.
         "Roman what the fuck were you doing?" He whispered angrily, I noticed a slight blush behind his foundation. "Well, hi, Virgil. You see, I was just coming to check on you and you didnt hear so I uh helped myself in?" I stammered as quickly as I could. Feeling hot in the cheeks and knowing how brightly coloured they probably were at this point. "That doesnt explain your hard on brat or how that figurine got broken." He fumed.  His eyes were directed at  my bulge. "I only got a hard on from you swinging your hips like a slut." I said back, smirking. Oh, that did it. He angrily came at me before forcefully kissing me. I was okay with it and quickly responded to the kiss. He pulled off taking a breath and whispered "You got to see me swinging my hips and singing so it's my turn. Youre gonna ride me and not hold back any moans."
          I nodded eagerly and took off my shirt, then reached for Virgil's. He did it himself and took my pants off so quickly they ripped. "You ripped my fucking pants??" I angrily whispered. "Get over it, princess." He replied with a stupid smirk. I took off the rest of our clothes and looked around for the lube. Virgil pulled some out of a drawer and applied it. "Do you need prep?" He asked, in a surprisingly calm and kind voice. I shook my head no and climbed on top of him. I started to let myself sink down on him but he wasn't taking any of that, he pulled me all the way down and pulled me as close as possible.
          "Okay, now shake your hips and dance for me." I started to wiggle my hips and bounce, moaning. God Virgil was way bigger then my toys, I feel so full. Virgil gripped my thighs making me need to move my hips even more and he looked up at me. "You'd be a good dancer, the way you move your hips on my cock. Your voice sounds wonderful too, why don't you sing for me more?" He lustfully said. My face burned from embarrassment. I rode faster and made sure to move my hips as much as possible. God I was getting close, Virgil reached his hand higher up and started to jack me off at about the same pace of my riding.
            I lifted my head up and let out a high pitched moan, he looked satisfied by the result. I couldnt help it and ended up coming. I thought he'd let me off but he didn't, he threw me the other way around and started fucking me harder then before. It was obvious he was searching for my prostate and he quickly found it, I let out a scream into the pillow as he continued at that same pace. After coming the second time he fucked me a bit longer before coming. I was panting hard and felt some of his cum drop out of my. My body was shaking and I was still whimpering. Virgil left to get a rag and cleaned me up, also the bed. He dressed me and himself, then laid us down to cuddle. I rested my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

Author: How'd I do?? Any tips for the next smut? Thank you! :)