Cute Little Kitten

Deceit's POV

        I walked around our small house, no one was home. As I do usually when no one's there, I went through their rooms. I first went through Logan's, nothing was out of place as usual, the sex toys in the same drawer as always. Then Patton's, his was a complete mess. Stuffed animals filled the bed, along with clothes on the floor. Roman's seemed almost untouched, fresh roses in vases and his mirror with a brush by it. He had velvet sashes in his closet. I finally headed to Virgil's room and entered immediately.
             My heart stopped, he was on his bed, whining with closed eyes. I stared for a long while, his ass was in the air and he was fucking himself back onto a dildo. It was a small one but obvious it barely fit. With how his dicks leaking I think he's in heat. He's shaking really hard and god the sounds he's making. I can't take it anymore. "Need some help, kitten?" I asked in a harsh tone. Virgil's pink and purple cat ears perked and he faced me. Instantly he faced me, his expression desperate and lustful. He dropped the dildo and crawled toward me on the bed. I chuckled and came closer.
             "Well if you want me to cum in you and treat you really good youre gonna have to blow me first." He whined at and started to take my pants off. I noticed how his beautiful pink and purple striped tail swished back and forth, I reached for it and pulled gently. He let out a moan and quickly put his mouth around his tip. He swirled his tongue and gave it small kitty licks. Fuck this is nice. He whined and gave me the most adorable look. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and forced him all the way down, he was surprised and pushed me away slightly. I released and let him push off.
            Spit clung slightly to his lips and he looked up at me. "Please fuck me Dee!" He whined out. I pushed him on the bed and got him on all fours. I stuck one finger in but got too impatient almost immediately. I pulled it out and forced my cock fully into him. Virgil screamed slightly and hung onto the sheets. I couldn't help but smile, a "little" pain for lots of pleasure. I noticed he was crying and smiled slightly "That's adorable." I whispered into his ear. He whined at that and clenched around me. "Dee, I'm gonna cum please harder." Virgil said, I noticed he was embarressed and decided to do what he wanted. I pulled on his tail forcing him back on me, I continued to move him using his tail, he really seemed to like that too. I moved my own hips as much as I could.
       Virgil started to claw at the bed and whimper he was going to cum. His face went slack with shut eyes and started to cum. I kept going and he let out a binch of whines and moans, clearly oversensitive. "Youre such a cute little kitten. Espeically in heat and so desperate for me." I let out through gritted teeth. He moaned at that and I noticed he was starting to cry again. It was honestly really fucking cute.
         I pounded into him harder, listening to his sounds. Getting close myself, I told him to clench aroubd me which he did, moaning my name. I couldn't help it that brought me over the edge. Grabbinhis hips harder and pulling myself fully in I released. He panted and i noticed a smile on his face as i pulled out. "Deceit, can we cuddle? Please?" He wwhispered, voice sounding sore from all the yelling. I nodded, "Just lemme clean you up and get you dressed."