The os...

Hello Dearie's..

THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU

YES...its kinda thank u gift for my dear Friends 👭... Who always ready to help me whenever I need, without complaining. When I stuck somewhere they guide me.
I have so many things to say but right now I'm too emotional to speak..*wiping my tears* so baki ka Sara msg tum logo pe chodti hu , tumko Jese samjana hai u can...☺️
I know you don't need this thank u's but...

I love you so much my lovelies 😘😘😘

ArShi_Angel
MrsASR
Arshian_Vinny
SamridhiJain5

Thank u so much guys for being my frnds 😘😘😘💝💝💝

And last but not the least ...my gang😉😉😂😂

and you readers... Without your support I'm nothing so thank u so much...

*ignore the mistake 😛*

                       ************

‘’ Happy Anniversary Arnav ji ‘’ khushi said lying on the bed. Its 7’0 clock in the morning. Her eyes still close and She stretched her hand to hold him but not finding Arnav besides she gets up.

‘’Arnav ji…’’ she calls him.

‘’ Arnav ji.. Are you in kitchen? If you are making tea, please add only one sugar cube in my cup.’’ she waiting for get some reply but nothing came in return.

‘’Arnav ji..’’ Again she shouts but didn't get an answer.

‘’Where is he?’’ murmuring to herself she get up and go to kitchen. But there is no one. She comes back in their room and check the bathroom, other rooms, hall, balcony but he is nowhere to be seen. She is now worried for him. Where has he gone early morning itself? Suddenly her attention goes to dining table. There was a snacks tray and a cup which she supposed had tea in it. She takes the cup in her hand and see here and there to spot him somewhere but to her bad luck  she couldn't find him anywhere. She saw a paper attached with cup. Plucking out she reads.