Allegiances

Allegiances

THUNDERCLAN

Leader: Rattlestar, a broad shouldered brown tabby tom with warm hazel eyes and scars on his underbelly. His tail has odd curled stripes around it, resembling that of a rattlesnake.

Deputy: Hailpelt, a sleek blue-grey tom with deep, ocean blue eyes and a kink in his tail.

APPRENTICE: Shiverpaw

Medicine Cat: Rosepool, a pretty ginger tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes

Warriors:

Emberstrike: A long furred, dark ginger tom with dark copper eyes and a scar twisted around his foot.

Waterfrost: A grey British shorthair she-cat with yellow eyes.

APPRENTICE: Darkpaw

Snowyleaf: A sleek, white she-cat with one blind blue eye and one good green eye

Mouseflame: A calico she-cat with deep green eyes and a scar across her left ear.

APPRENTICE: Tidepaw

Blackfeather: A jet black long furred tom with cold light blue, almost grey eyes.

Puddlespirit: A young, sleek, blue-grey she-cat with ocean blue eyes.

Robinwind: A long furred dark ginger tom with yellow eyes, brother to Emberstrike.

Acornblossom: A light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Shiverpaw and Snowpaw: A pair of Siamese twin sisters with light blue eyes. Both had some sight difficulties as kits, but their condition seems to have gotten better over time.

Tidepaw: A tuxedo tom cat with warm light green eyes, small for his age.

Darkpaw: A jet black tom with green eyes and a scar on his tail from a hunting accident.

Kits:

Softkit: A mute blue-grey tabby she-cat with very light green eyes with an odd mix of light blue.

Birchkit: A sandy tabby tom with light yellow eyes

Flickeringkit: A light ginger tabby tom with green eyes

Ivykit: A long furred grey she-cat with very dark, almost black, stripes and light blue eyes.

(so many tabbies :'))

Queens:

Rainpetal: A blue-grey tabby she-cat with light blue eyes with some mild sight problems that developed with age.

Waveflower: A very light ginger she-cat with light orange eyes.

Elders:

Oaktail: A brown tabby she-cat with multiple scars across her face and yellow eyes.

Larkwing: A sleek, grey tom with blind blue eyes.

WINDCLAN

Leader: Aspenstar, an old calico she-cat with light, tired green eyes.

Deputy: Mallowfeather, a gentle grey tom with spots dotted across his pelt.

Medicine cat: Frozenflower, a jet black she-cat with a winding scar on her front left leg and dark amber eyes.

APPRENTICE: Dashpaw

Warriors:

Littleleg: A very small white tom cat with curious copper eyes

Sunglow: A large, short furred dark ginger tom with vibrant amber eyes