Nothing Goes Our Way

Y/N's pov

I lazily walked down the halls of my house as i yawned, rubbing my eyes i stopped and looked into my front room.

Walking over to my sofa i plopped down and grabbed the remote before turning on the TV

TV: Breaking news as *change* large green *change* light has once again *change* appeared and caused panic

I turned off the TV before yawning, hanging my head back to see Blake in a similar state as me.

She prodded towards me and sat down before leaning against me, i shook her slightly as she groaned

Me: You can't fall back to sleep

Blake: Yes i can... *yawn*

?: What's up love birds?

I looked behind me to see Yang walking towards us with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Me: How can you drink that?

Yang: Are you seriously asking me how i can drink something?

Blake: I wanna go back to bed

Me: Then why did you get out if it?

Blake: Because you weren't there...

I chuckled before kissing her cheek, she curled up beside me. Things were peaceful until i heard Yang loudly sip her coffee

Turning back to her i watched her as she continued, lowering her mug she smacked her lips before letting out a sigh of relief.

Me: Do you mind?

Yang: No, go ahead and do whatever you were going to do

Wrapping my arms around Blake i picked her up as she snuggled up to my chest as a small smile appeared on her face.

Me: This is the only time i'm doing this

Blake: (half asleep) No it's not...

Yang: She's right you know

Walking away from Yang i went back down the halls to my bedroom, after i walked through the doorway i placed her on my bed.

I tried peeling her off of me however she instead pulled me down onto the bed and hugged my head.

Me: Uhh Blake...?

Instead of her responding i heard her softly snoring, i gave up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

The door burst open making me shoot up, i turned my head annoyed to Ruby who looked panicked.

Me: What?

Ruby: People from Remnant, they're here!

Blake sat up suprised and rubbed her eyes, she waited for a moment before realising that Ruby was being serious.

She turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder while holding a serious expression.

Blake: Y/N i need you to stay here

Me: What?! No i ca-

She leaned forward and kissed me as i fept something strange, a moment later she parted and wore a sad smile

Blake: I'm sorry

She hit the back of my neck before things went dark

Blake's pov

Y/N fell onto the bed as i sighed, getting up i watched as Ruby left to get her huntress clothes and Cresent Rose.

I did the same and changed into my original clothes, strapping Gambol Shroud onto my back i galnced at Y/N as he laid their unconscious.

Kissing his cheek i unlocked his aura just in case he wakes up and comes over before it's all been resolved.

Me: I love you

Leaving the room i saw the others had gotten ready, i sighed before we left the house and followed Ruby.

Timeskip

People ran around in terror as buildings were set ablaze, a voice called out from up high so we looked up.

?: Well well, i didn't expect there to be others

There was a woman in a shirt red dress how had long black hair that covered one eye, behind her was Emerald and Mercury...?

Another person stepped out making me take a step back in shock...

Adam: It's been awhile Blake...

Yang: He knows you?

Ruby: What are you doing?! You're hurting innocent people!

?: These people are weak, they don't have amyway to combat us. We gave them a choice, kneel to us or die.

Weiss: You're insane

Adam glared at Weiss as i froze in fear... i thought that i'd be safe here, that i'd be able to live in peace and out of Adam's shadow...

Ruby: We're going to stop you!

?: I'd like to see you try

The others ran forward as i continued to stare at Adam, he jumped down and dashed towards me as my eyes widened in fear.

He slashed at me although i used my semblance amd evaded it, pulling out my weapon i converted it to it's gun mode and began firing it at him.

He blocked the shots and sheathed his sword, i shot my weapon into a wall amd swung across it as i tried to get away however Adam used his semblance.

Part of the ribbon was cut making me fall to the ground, he jumped as drew his sword as i got up. Adam slashed at me which i reciprocated although he dodged my attempt.

He jumped again and slashed downwards but i used my semblance to evade him beofre kicking forward and spinning im the air before trying attack.

He side stepped it and slashed at my back but i blocked with the sheathe of my weapon and spun before kicking him back.

Adam: You keep trying to run from everything, from your family, from the white fang, from me! But not anymore, now you'll pay for your treachery!

Blake: You've forced me to run! I don't want anything to do with you!

He charged and slashed at me but i blocked it and jumped backwards, he used his semblance and sent a wave of energy af me but i back flipped over it.

Using a clone i jumped higher and climbed into the top of a building before converting Gambol Shroud into it's gun form.

As i looked around panicked i heard an explosion and turned towards it, Adam snuck up behind me so i quickly turned although he fired his sword form his sheathe and hit me upside the head.

He ran forward and caught his sword before slamming his hand onto my neck as he began to choke me.

I was forced to stumble back but kicked his foot and made us fall off the building. I used my clone and sent myself onto a roof before letting out a sigh

Adam: Here you are, running and hiding again!

I... i can't keep running. If i don't stop Adam here then he'll kill so mamy people, he'll kill Y/N!

Y/N's pov

I held my head in pain as i sat up from my bed

Me: What happened... BLAKE!

Quickly getting out of bed i ran around the house and searched for them, they were all gone...

Looking out the window i saw smoke coming up in the distance, that's must be where they are!

Grabbing my coat, i put on my shoes before running out of my house. I don't know if i can do anything to help but i need to make sure Blake's safe!

(Lemme know what you think)